Ipad 1 to Ipad 3

Soldato
Hi everyone,

I currently own an original Ipad 64gb Wifi only that I bought back when they were released. I've been thinking of upgrading to an Ipad 3 (32gb wifi as I will never fill 64gb) so was wondering what would be the best route in making this change?

I would like to avoid selling on Ebay if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
Sell it to a friend? Give it to a family member?

Can't you sell it through eBay small ads, with a local pickup?

What ever it takes, just do it!

Seriously, it is a worthwhile upgrade, I skipped the 2 and did not regret it, but the screen on the 3 (or whatever you want to call it) is just fantastic!

My iPad 1 went to my better half and he (despite being an apple hater :rolleyes:) loves it.

Associate
I would like to avoid selling on Ebay if possible.

Just flog it at work. When I sold my iPad 1 prior to the 3's release I had no shortage of takers, could have sold it 10 times over easily.

The 3 is good but be prepared to be a little bit underwhemed as its not really much different than the 1 IMO, you need to use them side by side to appreciate any differences.

Saying that though, the screen looks pretty good and its snappier than the 1 so its a worthwile upgrade.

Soldato
Work, forums (this might be a bit difficult as people are generally read up on their kit), online sites that you feel comfortable with (though to be honest auction site you mentioned isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the other places out there).

As for the iPad 3, it is definitely worth the upgrade, the iPad 1 is a bit long in the tooth now. iPad 2 to iPad 3...it's a no-brainer...as it's just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom