my rubbish life in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
cant stop thinking about it, it keeps repeating through my head what shes done and all the parts of the puzzle are now starting to fit together it all makes sense now. cant sleep just wanna shut off.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
wonder what i could do with her nudes. i really do want revenge but i guess ill just leave it and move on

If I was you and I had her facebook details I would probably log in to it and send every single one of her friends a wall post saying something along the lines off 'I am a cheater I slept with someone else while still with my boyfriend' and post it as her status update, just so everybody she knows knew what kind of person she is. That would definately make me feel better :D and Im sure will cause a lot of questions for her which should make her uncomfortable.

Soldato
Ouch... I am sorry to here about your dad.

Write off the £150, in the great scheme of things it is a small amount of money, you have learnt from it.

In the mean time just forget and focus on helping your family, and yourself through this time.

Soldato
Chin the lad then move on.

Not always the lads fault its hers!

i doubt she even told the new guy that was already going out some lad so u cant blame him! i always ask if girls that try it on with me are with anyone cause i dont **** other blokes girls!

Move on mate times a healer and sorry to hear about ya old man! id prolly have crumbled into a mess by now if i was you, stay strong and everything will work out for itself!

Soldato
I sympathise, it's tough to get through but you'll have to, it's bad timing but it is better that you found out at all about her.

said id ruin the guy

But this I can't get past, you'd "Ruin him"?

I hope that doesn't mean you want to physically harm him, because it really irks me when people resort to violence against the person you're gf/partner/wife cheated on with. There's every chance she lied about being single, he didn't know she was taken or that he knew but she told porkies saying she left you. That is of course, is what you meant by it.

There's no excuse.

Otherwise ignore and sorry to hear about all this again :(

Associate
OP
If I was you and I had her facebook details I would probably log in to it and send every single one of her friends a wall post saying something along the lines off 'I am a cheater I slept with someone else while still with my boyfriend' and post it as her status update, just so everybody she knows knew what kind of person she is. That would definately make me feel better :D and Im sure will cause a lot of questions for her which should make her uncomfortable.

her mum phoned me and said if i dont stop shel get a solicitor involved.

Associate
her mum phoned me and said if i dont stop shel get a solicitor involved.

Just post her naked pics on facebook using some sort of proxy along with "im a hacker and i found out this girl cheated on her bf" and write it like your some sort of african who doesnt know how to write english very well and just claim it wasnt you.Write something like "we will continue the jihad against the infidels" at the end of it aswell so it looks like some crackpot terrorist dude. Also get the chatlogs into the mix too so everyone can see what she's been up to.

NqR

NqR

Associate
How come you all overlook the most important thing he mentioned?

The point is that you lost your father. I think you fighting about £150 gifts of a cheating one year gf is just a way to mask or cover your grief. I don't believe that you care that much about your ex-gf and especially the gifts.

I lost my grandfather when I was 24yo and the loss felt (and still feels) tremendous.
I suppose I did what you are doing now, I could't deal with it and basically I didn't know how to grieve. It's still a very recent loss for you but in my case it affected me to a very big extend for a whole year.

I honestly feel sorry for the loss of your dad. Implicit or explicit, it is probably the strongest connection between two men.

Soldato
chin up buddy and like the rest focus on yourself and getting on with your life if

you ex feels that its theirs to keep then dont lower yourself to her standards

sorry to hear about your loss

Don
Sorry to hear about your father, read about it in your other thread :(

Just be the bigger man and sever all contact with the ex. I agree with what ChrisJSY said.

Chin up mate, Internet hug

Associate
How come you all overlook the most important thing he mentioned?

The point is that you lost your father. I think you fighting about £150 gifts of a cheating one year gf is just a way to mask or cover your grief. I don't believe that you care that much about your ex-gf and especially the gifts.

I lost my grandfather when I was 24yo and the loss felt (and still feels) tremendous.
I suppose I did what you are doing now, I could't deal with it and basically I didn't know how to grieve. It's still a very recent loss for you but in my case it affected me to a very big extend for a whole year.

I honestly feel sorry for the loss of your dad. Implicit or explicit, it is probably the strongest connection between two men.

this. ^

don't waste you time with this leech, you need time to grieve and to come to terms with your loss. she just sounds like another tramp that you're better off without.

chin up.

Soldato
Just ignore her, don't give her the satisfaction of knowing you care so much. Girls love drama, if she isn't getting any she'll feel even worse.

Having seen what the affects of cheating are on a person (my mother), I've vowed never ever to put someone through this type of emotional rollercoaster. It's disgusting.

I hope she gets hit by a bus, and all that remains is the gifts you gave her for your reclaim!

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Forget the bracelet and boarding lessons, if she's gone then she's gone; it was her choice (mistake if you will).

Also, my condolences about your father bud, can only imagine how you feel.

Lost my uncle two weeks ago, and seeing his three kids at the funeral literally tore me apart :(

Soldato
Just move on and find a woman that is better.

And take heart that in a few years - when you do see her again and she no doubt wants to chat to you ( as 95% of female ex's seem to do ) - you can just say...

"Oh yea, you're the girl that ditched me when I needed you most" - then walk off.

Hopefully that way she will realise what an idiot she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom