Manbags

Man of Honour
I have no need for one. My wallet and phone and keys don't take up much space in my pockets. What else would I need to carry?!

If I do need to carry more stuff, I just put it in a small rucksack.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
www.chapmanbags.com/

Try the above, made in Britain, ifact I pass the workshop on the way to work. The bag I chose was the despatch bag in Olive green for £139. Dearer than most places but it oozes quality.

Soldato
I thought only metrosexual and gay guys had manbags? caught myself looking at a gadget bag for my trip to america, big enough to hold my chargers, iPad, iPhone etc....then I realised what I was doing and quickly walked away. The only bags men should be allowed to carry are wives/girlfriends shopping bags lol

Caporegime
NBT15.jpg

BAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Soldato
Satchels are cool

IMG_20120324_220817.jpg

That's nice. I have a similar looking one (although probably worse quality) from River Island.

I have this

(I know its an ebay photo, really not light enough to use my iPhone to get a picture)

Set me back around £35

That's bloody horrible... are they rhinestones?!

manbag Raymond....not camera bag :)

I have a removable padded insert for my camera, so mine is both :p

Soldato
I don't have a manbag but now i want a Jack Bauer Indiana Jones one. So thanks for turning me.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/817ScHlxBvL._SL1500_.jpg

This is £6 quid + P&P. I love China.

The thing is that's probably the least gay manbag thier is and Jack Bauer/Indiana Jones can get away with it because they're Alpha enough. But normal everyday blokes it still looks gay TBH. The best thing for a man to carry there stuff and not look like a homo fashion victim is anything from SwissGear

Soldato
The best thing for a man to carry there stuff and not look like a homo fashion victim is anything from SwissGear

Haha holy **** some of you guys really like playing up to the geek stereotypes.

I suppose those bags go well with your bootcut, stonewash jeans and dragon shirts?

Soldato
I'm amazed by the attitude of some of you lot to be honest.

It's only other men who might stupidly accuse a man carrying a bag of homosexuality. And it's raging homophobia to do so - I honestly am disgusted by how much of a bad thing 'looking gay' is seen as.

Women - you know, those beings you are trying to attract, the only ones that need to even consider whether you might be attracted to men or not - don't give a monkeys that you carry a bag. We consider it a useful thing, to carry things that don't fit in your pockets.

A man dressed comfortably carrying a bag with the stuff he needs for the day is far more sensible and probably more attractive than the man with great big lumps jutting out from the pockets of his trousers or coat.

Yeah, whatever, it's forum machismo, it doesn't mean anything, you're not really homophobic, yadda yadda. Grow up.

If you need to carry stuff, buy something to put it in. For goodness' sake.

Soldato
It's not homophobic to be fully aware that people may be pointing and laughing at you.

It's that most men don't want to be presumed to be something they're not, you know how many dodgy looks you'd get walking round town with a man bag, use a backpack or rucksack, or even a brief case, even a camera bag, if you can get away with it.

I hate carrying my girlfriends camera bag, because despite it saying Nikon on the side, it still has the ability to remove the testosterone from any man.

Jackets have numerous pockets for a reason, other than that you might as well use a laptop bag or one of the aforementioned types of bags

Back
Top Bottom