The direction of OcUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Friend works for massive marketing firm... durex etc are all under their marketing clients.

The sad fact is, women sell. She is a woman herself and said that putting a sexy woman into a campaign helps it greatly.

A sad but true fact I'm afraid OP! And No I don't agree with the object orientated view people have towards women.

Personally don't browse the boob threads... find them sad! Go get a real woman than salivate over photos on your PC.

Soldato
You could say the forum has a PG rating. Parental Guidance, It's not a hard concept to grasp. Basically no swearing, no nudity and no graphic images.

Except that's not the line peddled is it, the line peddled is family forum, threads were closed for people posting the same sort of tame thing ocuk are now peddling.

Associate
Hey cos Geeks aren't likely to get a girl like that eh, as close as we get.

I think there should also be half naked men on the monitor pictures in the shop.. because what about homosexuals? Or guys that don't like cars? I don't get wet over cars, i'd much prefer a class 37 picture to draw me in and want that hardware.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Doesn't bother me at all. I swear this is forced issue, its not like theres naked people all over the forum (unfortunately).

Soldato
I tend to agree, the mods set the tone of the forums and at the moment its quite immature. Really shouldnt make out its one thing and act like its another when suits them...

This and other statements similar I totally agree with. The attitude of quite a lot of the Dons is dreadful and it stops me from posting in most sections.

Soldato
I like to think it's an unfortunate coinciding of unrelated one-offs. I love boobs as much as the next guy, but the have no business draped over computer hardware. Think of the static shock that'd cause.

Soldato
This and other statements similar I totally agree with. The attitude of quite a lot of the Dons is dreadful and it stops me from posting in most sections.

I barely notice the dons to be honest... I mean I know who they are and there posts, but tbh I just see them as the same as everyone else, yet they have to do the cleaning...

They're a bit like women, they like to join in and have fun with us when we are in the kitchen, but they're the ones who have to clean it up and make it nice.

I don't put them on some kind of pedestal of expectance so don't see any issues with 99% of mod posts, which to be honest is a lot higher percentage than some other forum members...

kd

Associate
I do sort of agree with the OP, but if we must have babes etc, can't they at least be real women instead of this photoshopped imitation with large boobs? :rolleyes:
Then again, I'm gay so I'm just wondering where all the hot men are? :p
OcUK is missing a key demographic here :D

Man of Honour
Those things are coincidental and I wouldn't have pieced them together. There were other ideas for April fools but sadly they couldn't be implemented.

Not feeling the OP's complaint at all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom