• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DPD have just been......

Soldato
And dropped these off :D

photo.jpg

And some Haribo!!!

Soldato
OP
OK they are in, not crossfired yet but here is how they look :)

photo1.jpg

Running via the mini display ports...

Had to order some braided for the bottom 8 pins as I only have 6 pins! Forgot these are 8 pin monsters!

Soldato
I wanted these, but for some reason they didn't put in dual DVI only single.

Therefore I don't think I can use them unless I go for HDMI to my Benq 120hz. Guess thats not a big deal but on my 5970 DVI looks much better than HDMI and I'm also not sure my benq 2410t can handle 120hz over hdmi.

Soldato
OP
The lights on the back are cool, flickering up and down depending on the power phase the card is in.. Will look awesome gaming at night...

Just gonna try a stock 3d mark @ default clocks and see if I can hear them at the moment I cannot.

Slightly changed the layout so bottom card is not against soundcard to improve airflow.

The way I see it is that although that means it only gets x8 bandwidth, @ PCIE 3 speeds that wont matter....

Soldato
OP
X5568 score.. Thats with CPU not overclocked... Will re apply CPU overclock once im happy these are stable in crossfire...

I could hear them during the benchmark but nothing too loud / noticeable...

Back
Top Bottom