• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DPD have just been......

Soldato
I wanted these, but for some reason they didn't put in dual DVI only single.

Therefore I don't think I can use them unless I go for HDMI to my Benq 120hz. Guess thats not a big deal but on my 5970 DVI looks much better than HDMI and I'm also not sure my benq 2410t can handle 120hz over hdmi.

Oh wow I didn't believe anybody would do that so checked it out, that's an amazingly stupid design choice.

No option for 120hz/2560 res over dvi on a top end gpu? lol, just lol. :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Yep, and mini display ports but they supply with converters and both my monitors are running happily at stated res (2560 x 1440)

So make sure you have a display port monitor if you want to use these... EDIT - or a converter for DVI which I think are about 100 quid...

Permabanned
Last pic :) Crossfire enabled, running 3d mark now...

photo2.jpg

They look absolutely awesome, happy gaming man. :eek::cool:

Soldato
Yep, and mini display ports but they supply with converters and both my monitors are running happily at stated res (2560 x 1440)

So make sure you have a display port monitor if you want to use these... EDIT - or a converter for DVI which I think are about 100 quid...

Blimey glad I didnt get one then as they would not work on my hazro and Im not paying extra for a converter.

Back
Top Bottom