Sony Ericsson Arc S

Associate
What are peoples thoughts on this phone? Is it still a good phone compared to today's phones. I'm looking at one and it looks a good price. Or if anyone can recommend a phone that could be better at the same price, that would be great. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Morv: You can't give the name of competitor's on Ocuk.

Another positive about the Arc is that it will be getting an official ICS build fairly soon which will be a nice step up in performance for the phone.

Soldato
I have the new Xperia S and my wife has an Arc S.

Don't let the fact the phone is a single core put you off. In terms of browsing speed and general use it feels no different to my phone. The screen is excellent, camera good and handset nice and thin. As already mentioned, Sony will be rolling out ICS this month. Won't be over the air. You'll have to upgrade via PC Companion.

Permabanned
one thing thats annoyed me with the arc s so far is that you cant turn auto-brightness off so you find the screen rapidly changing brightness levels at times

Associate
OP
Many thanks for all your advice. I think i might wait for experia p to come out 1st and see the reviews. It looks like it's only going to be £39.00 more.

Back
Top Bottom