Clothes for the taller gentleman

Associate
Hi,

I'm finding it hard to get clothes that fit me well at the moment. My preferred size is 2XL and while I can get plenty of clothes in this size they are often too short for me. I am about 6'4" so not that tall really. If I go a size up they just get wider, not longer which is what I need.

Bought some clothes from this store but the t shirts are just a bit too long

Any ideas on stores that sell longer clothes - preferrably online? They don't need to be massive - just 2 or 3 inches longer than the usual length in a shirt would be great.

Thanks

OcUK Staff
I am tall and skinny. - I have problem with clothes too. I want to do clothes shopping but I have no idea what will suit me, or where to buy from. I am sick of trying different sizes which don't fit. :(

Maybe I should get fatter! But still being 6'4" is not going to help me.

Permabanned
U don't news to buy from big and tall shops or fatty jacamo, I'm taller than u and even Abercrombie and Fitch is just about long enough, just try stuff on u will be surprised

Soldato
I'm confused...

Whenever "im tall and want a car" threads come up, i get told i must have short legs as I am yet to find a car that the seat wont go far enough back in, infact most cars including my ex's Micra i didnt have the seat all the way back. This to me meant I must have a long body!

Yet I really don't have trouble finding teeshirts that fit me @ 6'4 / 15.5 stone. Suppose it depends how long you want them, i like them to just cover my belt. I find hollister t-shirts to be pretty lengthy though.

Caporegime
im 6'6" and i just walk about in bin liners to save the cash.

And im size 14/15 shoe now so i use gaffer tape and 2 sawn floorboards.

I feel you pain brothers.

Dunno the jamaco hate.. They sell plenty of tall/long stuff too.

I would have thought Lanky ***** were the last to be sizeists :O

Back
Top Bottom