Far Cry HDR on a x1800xt

Associate
Any one managed to do this on a x1800? Ive tryed but nothing seems to be happening. Turning off all AA in ccc. Running far cry, loading game, putting command in console but nothing is happening. Am I missing something?
Lastest drivers and patch btw

Associate
OP
never mind I managed. You need the 1.4 patch but this is just a beta at the moment. It works tho and you can do HDR and AA together. How ever it seemed a bit buggy. I did not run out of bullets for any of my guns, they just kept shooting. Also the HDR did not look great out doors anyway, in doors it was good if a little over done at times.

CuZ

CuZ

Associate
Jack, are u TAW Jack B?

The "Beta" wasnt even a beta, it was an alpha released to demonstrate the ATI HDR to review sites. Someone decided to leak it and give an out dated impression of the next patch (Circa Oct 2005)

If you leave 1.4 "alpha" in it will get you PB kicked. But it does support simultaneous HDR and AA or ATI cards...

1.4 will be released formally "soon" or as its termed atm, before summer :D

CuZ

Associate
Jack, are u TAW Jack B?

The "Beta" wasnt even a beta, it was an alpha released to demonstrate the ATI HDR to review sites. Someone decided to leak it and give an out dated impression of the next patch (Circa Oct 2005)

If you leave 1.4 "alpha" in it will get you PB kicked. But it does support simultaneous HDR and AA or ATI cards...

1.4 will be released formally "soon" or as its termed atm, before summer :D

CuZ

Wow a post from 2006! This is a bit freaky how I came across this old thread tonight but I am the JackBauer that was in *TAW* many years ago playing with Cobra, Ned, Homer and many more of the old guys! Obsidian edge mod for FC was amazing btw! :)

Back
Top Bottom