What do you use on your hair?

Soldato
For about 10 years I use to use V05 wax then I was introduced to hairspray...omg hair spray is just the best...just spray your hair and style in seconds with ultimate hold, amazing.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
For about 10 years I use to use V05 wax then I was introduced to hairspray...omg hair spray is just the best...just spray your hair and style in seconds with ultimate hold, amazing.

Which hairspray you use?

Might have to buy some tomorrow and try it out...normally I use gel but it's too shiny and as previously mentioned as the day goes on the hair starts to droop down rater then stay up..

Soldato
Which hairspray you use?

Might have to buy some tomorrow and try it out...normally I use gel but it's too shiny and as previously mentioned as the day goes on the hair starts to droop down rater then stay up..

I used to use it loads a couple of years a go. Never style hair when drunk as you end up with hair hard enough to use as a helmet!

I still occasionaly use treseme stuff, quick "dusting" over to help hold it all in place.

Soldato
Which hairspray you use?

Go get some wella silvirkin(sp?) hairspray with maximum hold. Keeps hair in place crazily well.

Caporegime
Washing:
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean
VO5 Give Me Moisture

Styling:
L'Oreal Studio Line Indestructible Extreme Glue
Wella Silvikrin Natural Hold

I usually rub the L'Oreal into my hair, style it with straighteners and spray a bit of hairspray in afterward just for the hold. I wash my hair every day with the VO5 and maybe twice a week with the Head & Shoulders to prevent dandruff.

Associate
I'll add that my hair never takes more than 30 seconds to style, any of this straightener rubbish and I'd be disowned.

Soldato
basically it depends on your hair type (thickness/length) and what you are trying to achieve...

i prefer clay products as i like the texture and hold it provides. i have quite thick hair thats short/medium length and wear it fairly messy. i avoid gel as it looks too unnatural and wax as it makes my hair look greasy.

Associate
I second American Crew Fibre. That stuff is amazing. Not using it now though; I'm using some expensive Australian wax. Forget the name.

Soldato
Prefer the 'gum' style stuff.. but..when I can be bothered to do my hair when it's tidy enough, I use either garnie 'surf' style stuff, or I have recently tried Trevor Sorbie styling gum that came as a gift pack. Actually quite like the Sorbie stuff... definately best applied for me to dry hair.

I cycle to work, get a shower, blow dry my hair quickly and then apply.. works very well. I don't faff about getting individual strands though, I just rub it in (which is probably bad for my scalp to be honest).

Permabanned
I'm a discerning gentleman, so therefore use this.

0040413_l.jpg

No2, when it starts getting long enough to manage no2 again.

Back
Top Bottom