What watch do you wear?

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Really thinking of pulling the trigger on this. Although I would go for the version with the white numerals.

Personally I love (and have, albeit the previous model) the orange numerals, makes it a little different to just the plainish black and whiteness of it all.

Although with those new ones I guess you do get the greyer rather than black bezel and the orange writing on the face (wish mine had orange text).

Nice though, even if the new model prices are enough to make you wince a bit ;)

Associate
Right then I have decided I want an Omega Seamaster as a pressie to myself :D

I'm looking for a full size , blue dial , 300m chrono , stainless steel bracelet type.

Can anyone clue me in as what is the best model to go for, i.e. automatic, co-axial etc ?

Where in the world is the cheapest place to buy it as I get about a bit ? ;)

Cost isnt really an issue on this, but why pay over the odds :D

Don
the co-axial is better than the regular auto but costs more, I think it may be geting discontinued (no idea if ne version coming out) so if you want new you may not have long

Don
Right then I have decided I want an Omega Seamaster as a pressie to myself :D

I'm looking for a full size , blue dial , 300m chrono , stainless steel bracelet type.

Can anyone clue me in as what is the best model to go for, i.e. automatic, co-axial etc ?

Where in the world is the cheapest place to buy it as I get about a bit ? ;)

Cost isnt really an issue on this, but why pay over the odds :D

A grand extra for a ceramic bezel is a joke, get the previous version if you can even if it means buying used, only good bit is that the orice hike as pushed used prices up ( well good for me as I have one :p )

Associate
Cheers for that Rotty , any decent deals to be had in other countries on these ?

So go for the S/S bezel & co-axial ?

Any point in getting a James Bond edition or stick with the classic model ?

Associate
Another purchase;

photo3.JPG

Chris, what seamaster is that? Looking at an omega for my dads birthday, I have a planet ocean but its a bit bulky for him.

Associate
Just bought the missus a new DSLR so I had to test it : (I don't know how to work the camera so auto settings:D )

2z50qww.jpg

2h39d6p.jpg

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Only time my PO is off my wrist is when sleeping or playing roller hockey, no point having it and not wearing it ;)

Back
Top Bottom