Pervs of OcUK - shameless vote plea

Man of Honour
I bet the OP £50 he has knocked one out to the thought of his sister in law at some point in time.

[FnG]magnolia;21666902 said:
Did anyone else get a rapey vibe from him? Like you'd be out enjoying yourself and one of your friends might know this guy and you get talking and then BAM! then next thing you know, you're lying in a dumpster naked from the waste down with a sore bum?

So you've moved on from fantasising about Justin Timberlake manhandling you to being raped by an unfunny (and yes, slightly sinister) compère?:p

Soldato
Big boobs one is nice the other tall one aint bad, but the blonde one doesnt look too happy face wise.

Didnt vote tho, none of them smiled and had any energy tbh and the act wasnt very synced between em.

Soldato
You didn't answer us :p

My sister in law is the one who is usualyl in the middle with the tattoo on her arm, she is part of a newly formed burlesque group, the other blonde one this is her first go, so yes its not all perfectly in time but it was thrown together in a room at work, their actual shows are a lot more in sync and more "burlesque"

Does that answer it? i haven't looked at it myself so I dont know if it does

Soldato
Does that answer it? i haven't looked at it myself so I dont know if it does

Must have skipped over that. Wasn't listed as an unread post also (that orange thing above the post). Ah well :p

EDIT: There is a pole dancer a few pages back :p Can I change my vote? lol.
EDIT2: On seeing the video, not a pole dancer, but close enough :p lol. Good luck OP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom