Video Games Bar Questionnaire . Free prize draw entry for the first 500 people that complete the que

Associate
Hello fellow gamers. I am looking for 500 people to take my questonnare to help me in my market reseach for a bussiness venture I am looking at starting up. It involes bringing Video Games into bars, clubs and pubs!

If you could spare me 2 minutes of your time I would be really greatful and you never know you might win one of these cool prizes.

The first 500 people to complete the questionnaire will be entered into the free prize draw.

1st prize: A game of your choice (value up to £40 RRP)
2nd prize: £10 HMV gift voucher and a free game
3rd prize: £5 HMV gift voucher and a free game

Please only fill this out if you're:

1) Over 18
2) Live in the UK
3) Play video games

www.surveymonkey.com/s/videogamesbar

Once you complete the questionnaire feel free to send it on to any other gamers.

Many thanks

Dario

Associate
There is a place in Manchester that does this if you wanted to look into that as well. Kyoto lounge I think it is called?

Never been in myself but it sounds like what you are researching if it helps!

Soldato
Nice survey and everything.

You didn't particularly give a clear option if you thought games in pubs was a bad thing.
just if you would participate.

Glad to help though, i'd have to agree with everyone on the colour front though.

Soldato
Hello fellow gamers. I am looking for 500 people to take my questonnare to help me in my market reseach for a bussiness venture I am looking at starting up. It involes bringing Video Games into bars, clubs and pubs!

Me and another fella on this forum (Deathjumps) already do this once a month in our local area, we do pretty well for ourselves and have heard nothing but good things about what we're doing so far. It took a few events for us to get going but we're now growing every event. I did the survey, wish you the best.

Associate
Done. Used to love playing quake in the internet cafe with my school mates. Would like to see a return to this in bar where I can have a nice ale or two :).

Back
Top Bottom