Trials Evolution

Associate
I've added all the tags I found in the thread, I had been sending messages along with them, trying to be polite, but I don't suppose people want their time wasted reading them.

I haven't been able to get a single game online yet, I left it searching for a fair while earlier on and got nothing. :c

I was hoping for an early patch.. or something. I've not a had a chance to try tonight either.

Soldato
anyone find themsleves leaning in their chair or tilting the controller trying to stop going over the handlebars or off the back ? :D
same as a few others here, first game i've got in to in ages

Associate
How can one game be so fun, yet cause so much swearing and anger! :)

Trying to gold gigatrack at the minute, 3/4's of the way through a perfect run, and proceed to get 3 faults by repeatedly hitting my head off a wooden bar!

Managed a few games on mp lastnight, up to level 8, so funny when your in the lead then stack it 6 times in a row and end up last!

Associate
How can one game be so fun, yet cause so much swearing and anger! :)

Trying to gold gigatrack at the minute, 3/4's of the way through a perfect run, and proceed to get 3 faults by repeatedly hitting my head off a wooden bar!

The bit on that track I found hardest was near the end with the explosions, it was hard to predict what sort of effect it would have on the bike and often ended up landing upside down :D

It's the same reason Sewage Plant took so long for me to do!

Associate
The bit on that track I found hardest was near the end with the explosions, it was hard to predict what sort of effect it would have on the bike and often ended up landing upside down :D

It's the same reason Sewage Plant took so long for me to do!

Thats the tall ramp, with the explosion right at the tip of the ramp, sends you spinning round! And your spot on about sewage plant, all those water blasts are a nightmare on occasion!

Associate
I have issues landing at times when I have gone too fast and too far, missing the whole slope. Sometimes going a bit slower or breaking has helped me a bit, rather than shoot off into the blue yonder and pray.. which I have been doing a lot of.

I had to switch it off earlier, I was ready to start chewing the controller like a rabid dog.... I still love it, it's just going to give me grey hair.

Back
Top Bottom