What happened to the great customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
orderered an item - pai by paypal and order address was changed without my consent so I sent an enote expecting the normal fast and accurate response.

- order sent by OK as normal nice and quick but my web note not answered untill after the event and it now going to the wrong address.

pretty poor - if this is normal now for these guys no reason to use them.

Soldato
orderered an item - pai by paypal and order address was changed without my consent so I sent an enote expecting the normal fast and accurate response.

- order sent by OK as normal nice and quick but my web note not answered untill after the event and it now going to the wrong address.

pretty poor - if this is normal now for these guys no reason to use them.

So you placed an order. They sent it to your confirmed paypal address, you wanted it going elsewhere.

I would guess this happened as they did not want to be conned.

Associate
OP
will just give me more reason to go elsewhere. live central london just ahte fighting through totenham court road & liked covenience and service. without that no reason to use okuk

Associate
will just give me more reason to go elsewhere. live central london just ahte fighting through totenham court road & liked covenience and service. without that no reason to use okuk

So you didnt check all the details before you clicked [confirm], the button which is designed so you can CONFIRM details?

Associate
OP
ok so 5 years of regular use..several k of sales to me ...
but that aint the problem - it is that before web notes on sales would be actioned in minutes not hours and never to late to action.

Soldato
As i said probably due to them only sending to a confirmed address, i would guess (not used paypal with them myself)

Otherwise they are easily open to scams, in a similar way to ebay etc.

Soldato
should have read all the forms... Which clearly state things get sent to your PayPal address

Also it's Saturday night

Also there's a shop related forum section iirc. Not gd

Associate
OP
As i said probably due to them only sending to a confirmed address, i would guess (not used paypal with them myself)

Otherwise they are easily open to scams, in a similar way to ebay etc.

if I'd use the credit card it would be no problem from experience - I've made several purchases for relatives at diferent addresses in the past and am fully registered here with a registered ccard, forums, etc. etc.

This is about **** response to cutomer enquiries and if it now the norm after the sale or not

Associate
OP
ok, racist abuse, poor service - this is worse than the graphic card wars. they dont even bother to moderate now?

No matter, wont bother to return here again.

Commissario
I'll close this, as it's not going anywhere in the General Discussion section.

If the op has a query, it's best to deal with it in the customer service section.
I suspect as has been said paypal orders probably default to the confirmed PP address for security reasons (I'm still surprised OCUK even offer it, I know a number of companies don't because of problems with it).

P.S.
We do moderate, but it's gone ten in the evening on a Saturday, even the moderators have something to do away from the forums from time to time.
Depending on when the webnote was sent, the store staff may not have even been in work, or may not have had a chance to catch the order before it's shipped - I've had stuff shipped within 15-30 minutes of placing the order in the past (IIRC the store guys aim to deal with all webnotes the same working day, or next if they arrive too late in the day/after normal working hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom