WINNER ANNOUNCED! Corsair Vengeance M60 Gaming Mouse & K60 Mechanical Keyboard!!

Associate
1) M60 and K60 are for FPS games.
2) I own a Roccat Kone+ and even tho it is amazing, its getting quite old now and I need a new mouse for the clicking fiasco that Diablo will bring.
3) I own a G15 which is not bad but again, mine is very old now and the keys are getting very faded and worn. i have also never even tried a mechanical keyboard so it would be great to try one.

Soldato
1. The M60 and K60 are designed for FPS gamers.

2. I currently own a Razer Deathadder, which is a great mouse but I feel the additional buttons on the M60 would suit me better for the games I play

3. I currently own a Razer Blackwidow, again a good keyboard but the layout of the K60 looks better (I have an issue with hitting caps instead of A key due to the proximity of these keys) and the wrist pad looks very comfy plus combined with cherry MX red switches, should make it a great keyboard

Associate
1. M60 and K60 are designed for FPS gamers.
2. I own a logitech G400 but would prefer the M60 for it's weight tuning and ergonomics
3. I own a microsoft sidewinder X4 but would prefer the K60 for the Cherry Reds and the cool coloured wasd

Soldato
1. The M60 and K60 are designed for FPS gamers.

2. I currently own a Razer Diamondback, which has served me well but the additional buttons on the M60 would extremly helpfull when gaming.

3. I currently own a Saitek Gamers keyboard. This is quite old and on occasion the odd key stroke will not register and a mechanical keyboard would be a huge upgrade

Soldato
1. M60 gaming mouse and K60 Mechanical keyboard.
2. Logitech G5, it's getting on a bit now, some play in the scroll wheel meaning it sometimes weapon changes when I click to frag out.
3. A nasty old Trust keyboad, I need some mechanical action in my life!

Associate
1) Logitech M60 mouse and the K60 keyboard
2) Microsoft Wireless Natural 6000 - the scroll wheel is smooth so I often accidentaly go past the weapon that I want, then panic and scroll past it in the wrong direction by which time I am usually dead
3) Microsoft Comfort 2000 keyboard - due to its eronomics, the buttons are in slightly the wrong positions. As such, I end up throwing a grenade at the wall directly in front of me, rather than peering round it.

Associate
1] The m60 mouse and k60 keyboard are for fps gamers
2] I currently own a standard Dell mouse, the improve dpi of the mouse would help with aim during gameplay and also help with photoshop work drawing work, the extra buttons would also be a great benefit to speed up my working efficiency and with killing in games.
3] I currently own a standard Dell keyboard; having the new k60 would be a great improvement to comfort and improve game play and general typing.

Cheers for the competition guys!

Associate
1. M60 Gaming Mouse & K60 Mechanical Keyboard
2. Dell J660D, this mouse is quite crummy I really could do with a new one with extra functionality for the games I play
3. Dell J4632, the keys are harder to push on my one, and the red keys on the K60 will help a lot in FPS gaming like in CSS

Associate
Q1. The M60 mouse and K60 keyboard are designed for fps gamers
Q2. I own the G400 by Logitech, and find it lags, need a more up to date gaming mouse. The M60 mouse, is the gaming mouse I need.
Q3. I own the K300 keyboard, and need a keyboard with more programming keys, and it has to be a gaming keyboard. The K60 suits all my needs.:D

Soldato
1) M60 and K60 are designed for FPS gamers.
2) I own a logitech MX revolution and its not very good for games, this would be far better for such purposes.
3) I own a logitech multimedia keyboard and although it does the job, its not a high spec keyboard like the K60, and also lacks an ergonomic hand rest near the WASD keys. The coloured WASD keys is also a great idea.

Associate
1; The m60 gaming mouse & k60 Mechanical keyboard are deigned for MANLY! fps gamers.

2; I currently own a Logitech g500 & its small & girly in my man hands, I require something more substantial. The m60 like its general purpose namesake will allow me to suppress my opposition with improved tracking & targeting.

3; I am currently on my 3rd Logitech g15 keyboard, as they break jam & are hard to keep clean. The k60 is much more reliable, adjustable & maintainable. Infact it’s so solid, it could be used as a weapon due to its metal top plate! To lay down Vengeance on my foes!

Associate
A1. the m60 and k60 are designed for fps gamers
A2. i own a logitech G9X mouse, Would like to change due to the lazor going hypersensitive at times and when this happens i have to change button profiles back and forth.
A3. i own a logitech G110 keyboard, would change this as the Corsair looks sweet.

Associate
1. The M60 and K60 are designed for FPS!

2. Currently own a crappy £5 pound argos mouse, and I'd prefer the M60 due to its nice compromise between form and function. (still looks badass with out looking like the stupid cyborg R.A.T.

3. Laptop keyboard... self explanatory, new rig needs a new keyboard. ;)

Associate
A1. The M60 and K60 are designed for fps gamers

A2. I own a Logitech G5 mouse, like to change as seems to not like as many surfaces as others i have tested.

A3. I own a Dell keyboard, would love to change to this amazing looking Corsair as I plan to purchase BF3 soon and will need a fps keyboard!

Associate
A1. M60 gaming mouse and K60 Mechanical keyboard.

A2. I own Razer Salmosa mouse. I would prefer mouse with better precision which I opt to use wired mouse rather than wireless mouse. Corsair Vengeance M60 is the most desirable mouse for me.

A3. I own a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 Keyboard. I would like to get a dedicated gaming keyboard for better gaming experience like Corsair Vengeance K60 that has a dedicated sniper button! :)

Associate
1. The M60 and K60 are designed for FPS that want the best!

2. I Currently use a deathadder that's starting to curl its tail up.... M60 simply
Awesome!!!

3. my keyboards a merc stealth and my cat knocked a nice strong coffee into it last week from a OC's mug:) and now has a mind of its own...and the K60 well as the mouse simply frikking Corsair Awesome!!!

Soldato

A2. Fireglider but the M60 just looks the business

A3. Im using an old saitek eclipse2 and the space bar has almost had it to it needs to go

Soldato
A1. M60 and K60 of course

A2. I'm using an iPad as my daughter fried my lap top with a glass of orange juice.

A3. Same I'm using an iPad only for the above reason.

Building a rig real soon.

Soldato
A2. Logitech G500 its the right shape for me, but i then so does the M60 I would have to try it. :)
A3. Microsoft sidewinder X4, its nice but a mechanical keyboard would be nicer :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom