The Voice

Soldato
Will's pairing of Jazzy Jeff and Justin Timberlake was highly retarded, .

For me, those 2 are the best singers in the show. In effect, he did the final, right there, in the 2nd round.

After hearing both those singers in action on Saturday, every singer on Sunday sounded 2nd rate.

Now that "Justin Timberlake" has gone, the black dude he sang with is free to win the show.

Soldato
Interesting concept for the show but as usual its no longer about "the voice" anymore

They picked a winner or 2 and are now just surrounding it by the freak show to eliminate.

That's what I was thinking. Now that they are seeing them perform, they are now taking age into account, as well as looks, style and marketability.

Basically, we now back the XFactor format.

Caporegime
Just watched the catch up, I also thought J Marie was much better, and whilst Sophie has potential, she hit a few HORRID notes during her performance. The battle clearly isn't a battle then.

The final performance was a great duet though, most enajoyable of all the battles.

Soldato
Just watched the catch up, I also thought J Marie was much better, and whilst Sophie has potential, she hit a few HORRID notes during her performance. The battle clearly isn't a battle then.

Exactly! With the benefit of hindsight, J Marie would have been better off choosing Sir.Tom or Danny as her mentor, since they both were going to put her through to the live shows. Well, so they said anyway :p

Tbh, these shows can't be taken seriously. Music is entertainment, and everyone likes different music and sounds. But all these elimination reality shows turn them into sport. Just about all of the original 40 artists are worthy of a record deal, it's just a lot of luck involved on the day.

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Am I the only one who thinks Jaz isn't all that? (waits for the inevitible yes's :p). Don't really like his tone. Actually thought other people such as Tyler gave far more interesting performances - there still seem to be a lot of people just adding embellishments and belting it out rather than giving a decent performance.

Soldato
I am not a big fan of these kind of shows, but just watched these two tonight as my missus has it on.

They are both absolutely amazing!

Same here, never seen this before until my mate text me this morning telling me to watch it. For me it was between Joelle, Jaz and Ruth for best performances. Those three out classed the rest by an absolute mile.

Back
Top Bottom