WINNER ANNOUNCED! Corsair Vengeance M60 Gaming Mouse & K60 Mechanical Keyboard!!

Associate
1. The Corsair M60 and K60 are designed for fps gamers
2. I own a Logitech G500 Which has been great but has started to play up lately, A Corsair M60 would be a great upgrade.
3. I own a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 an upgrade to a K60 Mechanical keyboard would be great because I love Corsair too.

Associate
A1. The m60 and k60 are designed for fps gaming

A2. I own a logitech MX518. It's now old and tired and the rubbery coating is peeling. The m60 made by Corsair would be good for Bf3.

A3. I own a logitech G11 keyboard, some keys stick from where my little girl spilt lemonade on it - bless her. The mechanical keys on the Corsair would benefit massively.

Soldato
A1. The M60 and the K60 are designed for fps gamers.
A2. I own a Logitech G5 mouse, and its not a patch on Corsair products.
A3. I own a Logitech G11 keyboard, which is not that good, while the K60 will be in a different league.

Associate
A1: The Corsair Vengeance M60 and the K60 Keyboard are designed for FPS Gaming.
A2: I own a Razer Deathadder. It's a great mouse but I have found some minor faults with the lights but that doesn't hinder the overall performance of the mouse. As I play mostly FPS games I feel that the M60 would be a welcomed upgrade.
A3:I own a Razer Arctosa. I have had for less than a month and there a several faults with it, keys stick etc. I have wanted a K60 for a long time but it's out of my price range.

Associate
A1. The M60 and K60 are designed for fps gamers!
A2. I own a Steelseries Xai and would prefer the M60 because I like the look and that giant red button will make people fear my fps abilities.
A3. I own a Cherry Stream XT! but would prefer a K60 because it has an awesome wrist rest and more red buttons! Everyone knows red makes things faster so my hands will be like lightning.

Associate
1) M60 and K60 are for FPS games.
2) I own a Microsoft Intellimouse, and would be greatful for a proper gaming mouse.
3) I own a generic Packard Bell keyboard, it's about 6 years old. So it's pretty worn out and a few keys are borked.

Associate
1. The Corsair M60 Gaming Mouse and K60 Mechanical Keyboard are made for FPS gamers.
2. I use a Deathadder and I like it but the reviews of this mouse suggest it will last longer and it seems to be a good weight and shape for gaming. I used to use a Logitech MX518 and liked it but the drivers are just useless on my new PC so I've had to give up on it. This one looks a similar shape and more durable.
3. I use a Filco mechnical keyboard; I'd really like to try out a Cherry Red keyswitch keyboard to see if it was as different in games as people say but I can't justify the outlay to see if it's true. Plus the aluminium wouldn't collect as much dust / need as much dusting and as we have two cats this is quite a consideration!

Associate
1) The M60 mouse and the K60 Keyboard.
2) I own a Cyborg V7, which is a very nice keyboard I must say, however, I do prefer mechanical and this one is not, also it's getting pretty old and I've had a few issues with it.
3) I own a Logitech G9x, I've had this for a couple of years now and it's getting old and battered, it's a great mouse but it's also not very aesthetic for my hand, doesn't fit very well.

Associate
1. The M60 gaming mouse and K60 Mechanical keyboard.
2. Currently own a Logitech V270 Wireless Mouse. Has served me well but as it only has two buttons i cannot map it for MMORPGs and im sure if i could it would make me a better player!
3. Currently own a G11 Logitech keyboard. My left wrist is quite weak due to falling on it during sports (on the joys of skating!) . I believe the wrist rest is perfectly positioned and thus will make for a more comforting experience as it looks to be its intetions for prolonged gaming stints. Similarly the LCD has broke on my G11 . While it has served me well it is coming to the end!

Uvo

Uvo

Associate
Q1: Corsair Vengeance M60 Laser Mouse and Corsair Vengeance K60 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Q2: Currently have a Logitech MX518 which has done be well but is starting to look past it's best so i'm intrigued to see what the Corsair M60 can offer with it's increased DPI, programable buttons and adjustable lift distance. And of course headshots with the sniper button.
Q3: Currently using the original Logitech DiNovo keyboard which again has done me well but i quite fancy the appeal of a mechanical keyboard for gaming and in particular the K60 because of the 20-key rollover for increase performance. Plus the legs on the dinovo are broken and the batteries keep falling out :)

Sui

Sui

Soldato
1. M60 gaming mouse and K60 Mechanical keyboard are designed for FPS gamers.
2. Currently own a very old Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, and whilst I love it to bits I occasionally get double clicks or the left click no longer responds as it should do :( Need something new and refreshing to take me into the new era!
3. Have a cheapy Logitech Media Keyboard, serves it's purpose but it's definitely no thrills. Always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard, but have no funds to acquire one. Looking for something to improve my BF3 performance, and I'm sure Corsair can do just that, maybe take it to dreamhack if I end up going!

Associate
1. The Corsair M60 Gaming Mouse and K60 Mechanical Keyboard.
2. An Accuratus Comfort Mouse - good, but old and starting to fail (random pieces of plastic under the butttons is causing some problems :(). I've never owned a gaming mouse before and this would be an excellent opportunity to change that!
3. Sidewinder X4 - very nice keyboard but Mrs Clanger wants it - so a new mechanical keyboard would enable me to win extra brownie points as well as letting me upgrade to the "Rolls Royce" of keyboards!

Associate
Q1: Corsair Vengeance M60 Laser Mouse and the Corsair Vengeance K60 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard are designed for FPS gamers

Q2: I currently have a cheap sub £5 Targus mouse that strangely has a small piece of paper (well i think that's what it is) floating about inside it. The only mouse i have ever bought.

emwAj.jpg

Q3: After using the cheap no-name keyboard that came with my pc for 4 years, i purchased a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 from you guys. Should have done it much sooner and can not comprehend how mental a K60 would be! My mind would indeed be blown with that corsair set up.

Good luck guys and gals.

Last edited:
Associate
A1. Vengeance M60 mouse and Vengeance K60 keyboard are the FPS products, duh!
A2. Have an old Logitech G5 which has a temperamental middle mouse button which makes me fumble about trying to toss grenades which end up killing me and my team-mates :S With the M60 I could once again regain my crown pwning n00bs online ;)
A3. I own a £5 Saitek keyboard w/ ... yes that's right nothing. No media keys, no handrest, no fancy LED lights and keys that look like they wiped a baby's backside (apologies for the imagery) As you can tell literally anything would be better than my current keyboard but what would be awesome is the K60, it would be like taking my hands on a holiday to Barbados (you guys deserve it)!

Soldato
1. M60 gaming mouse & K60 Mechanical keyboard,
2. I own a Logitech MX 518 Gaming mouse and I'd prefer the M60 because it's new and I like corsair brand
3. I own a Microsoft X6 and I'd prefer the K60 because from time to time I need to open and clean the contacts from my x6 and with a mechanical one this won't happen anymore.

Soldato
1) The M60 and K60 are designed for FPS gamers
2) Currently have a failing razor deathadder (with a sticky button :( ) would love the m60 for FPS and the 'sniper' button
3) Currently use a basic ms keyboard and would prefer the K60 for the multi key, cherry keys and wrist rest.

thanks Jim

Soldato
1: Corsair M60 Laser Mouse & Corsair Vengeance K60 Keyboard

2: Currently have an MX Air mouse which is so worn out the silvers turned black but its lasted 6 years and still ok! otherwise I have never owned a microsoft mouse, since logitech has awesome support, they once replaced my dinova keyboard with a new one despite only the 12volt charger dieing on me !

3: Currently using a Trust wireless keyboard, which is still going well after 4 years I did own the logitech dinova keyboard but donated it to my mate who needed its wireless range, guy loved it so much since he never gave it back to me !

Soldato
1 - The Corsair M60 Laser Mouse and Corsair Vengeance Mechanical K60 Keyboard are designed for FPS PC Gamers.

2 - I own a 2.5yr old Razer Mamba which is having wireless connectivity and battery issues as well as squeaking when used.

3 - My Razer Mirror-Lycosa Keyboard has long lost it's lustre, being nearly 2.5yrs old now and sometimes requires a system restart to get a functioning keyboard!

Back
Top Bottom