Guild Wars 2

Soldato
crashed and having same problems getting back in **back running**

The game seems laggy but understandable considering there's about 6 zillion players questing but engineer seems fun so far.

Associate
Some quick questions whilst the servers are down:

- Does anyone know how to disable the camera snapback? In the options menu there is a keybind for something along these lines but it still doesn't do the trick! I hate it in MMO's when the camera will snap back towards whichever direction your character moves in. Very annoying.

- With chat in local (which I assume is the same as /say), how do you see people's speech bubbles? I swear in previous beta footage everyone had speech bubbles when they communicated. Does this just not happen for local?

Associate
I don't know what it's like on other servers but the lag makes it unplayable on Desolation

FPS is fine though, got everything maxed out and it's smoooooth.

Associate
OK, who crashed the Desolation server. :p

FPS is low but with loads of people online at once it's hardly surprising, plus SLi & Crossfire not working doesn't help either.... especially when trying to stream

Soldato
fps is not good especially in build up areas. gettinga s low as 20s yet my cpu usage is not even 50% and my gpu on around 60% usage.

i7 920 clcoked at 4ghz and a 480gtx clocked at 580gtx speeds. 6gb ram too.

I am also getting lag especially in heavy battles.

i am not complaining. this is what stress tets beta is for. to fix these issues

Soldato
damn, false start !! it got to the character screen and basically hung there unable to do anything.

think I'll make a brew and something to eat whilst it's down...

Permabanned
Hopefully performance will improve between now and release.

It should, Arenanet stated that the CPU is currently being overstressed, not to overclock anything, and to disable SLI / Crossfire so I've set my bios and afterburner settings to default now.

Back
Top Bottom