You need an IvyBridge CPU Cooler?

Soldato
We have the best price in the UK on the H100. Ideal for Ivybridge with dual radiator and two 120mm fans. On a side note, its Sunday morning and I'm hungover... who wants to sort me out a full english :)

Corsair Hydro H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2011/AM2/AM3) (CWCH100) @ £76.99 inc VAT

HS-009-CS_400.jpg

Featuring a full 240mm radiator and two performance matched 120mm fans, the Corsair Hydro Series H100 extreme performance liquid CPU cooler is designed to deliver cooling performance that meets the needs of even the most demanding performance enthusiast.
The H100 fully supports Corsair Link Digital connections, so you can be in complete control of your cooling. Monitor a wide range of parameters, including pump speed, coolant temperature, and fan speed, and customize your own performance profiles*. (*Requires the Corsair Link Commander, sold separately). The low-profile integrated pump and cold plate includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs. The cool blue LED display lets you know at a glance which profile is being used.

- Dual length 240mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential.
- Corsair Link™ Digital compatibility means that you can be in complete control of your cooling.
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs.
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance.
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
- Radiation Dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Air Flow per Fan: 46 - 92 CFM
- Combined Fans Noise Level: 25 - 42 dBA

Was £86.99 Inc. VAT

Only £76.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Ace, I did some looking around on the web and there are a few threads talking about there is not enough clearance between the motherboard and the fan mounts for both the radiator and the fans.

Could you tell me why you think it would fit in a Shinobi? I would be very happy if it did.

Soldato
OP
Ace, I did some looking around on the web and there are a few threads talking about there is not enough clearance between the motherboard and the fan mounts for both the radiator and the fans.

Could you tell me why you think it would fit in a Shinobi? I would be very happy if it did.

Just checked, and you are correct, my bad. Im at OCUK HQ and the plastic clip thingys block it off.

Sorry guy!

Soldato
How much better is this over the H80 as i bought the 3770k at 00:09 this morning LOL

Ive got an h80 but is the h100 the better option if im overclocking?

The case im using is the Cm storm trooper

Soldato
OP
How much better is this over the H80 as i bought the 3770k at 00:09 this morning LOL

Ive got an h80 but is the h100 the better option if im overclocking?

The case im using is the Cm storm trooper

The H80 is average at best on IvyBridge when clocked. You need a top end cooler ideally.

Personally I would slam a Phanteks cooler on it over any other cooler.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom