****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
I'm still here now and again whenever I get the chance. Not as regular as I once was though.

Might be worth hunting through here

http://wot-news.com/index.php/stat/clanstat/eu/500001372

And kicking out those with early join dates but low battle numbers, for instance ChrisB (no offence to the guy for picking him out) has been in for 376 days but has had 8 games. Guess he didn't like the game much.

Also has quite a few interesting stats, statgeeks :)

Soldato
Hey all,

We have had a couple of applicants in the last couple of days who have been unable to join the clan, were at the clan limit of 100 members but not that many are online.

Need to have a cull I think.

Can the company commanders sound off please.

Who's still playing??

i've already done it Data :)

basically anyone who hasn't played this year got ejected.

if they start playing again then they can just apply again :)

Soldato
fixed

If you assume that anyone playing a T8 arty in a clan war at least has a clue what he's doing, the deciding factor for artillery is luck, not skill. You can predict target movement perfectly every shot and never land a single hit/splash and mistime everything and have the deviation 'correct' itself and hit accurately.

I have no desire to play clan wars. The whole thing is becoming more and more 'pay2win' as the penetration values on gold ammo seem to be getting higher and higher imo. Sure thats not the deciding factor but it puts you at a major disadvantage.

yeah your pretty much right, getting a good hit on anything in the dunes is pure luck half the time :(

Associate
Started up again a few days ago. Mostly been playing the JagdPanther, and getting ma butt kicked :eek: Played it all evening and didn't gain my x3 bonus :(. I used to really rage at this game, but now I just laugh (mostly :p)

Seems like some good changes, some nice new maps, and there are some damn fast higher tier tanks now, might have to switch from my little leo!

Soldato
Started up again a few days ago. Mostly been playing the JagdPanther, and getting ma butt kicked :eek: Played it all evening and didn't gain my x3 bonus :(. I used to really rage at this game, but now I just laugh (mostly :p)

That'll change, soon you'll start raging again. JagdPanther gets screwed over till it researches its bigger gun and even then it generally gets matched way above what its capable of.

Associate
That'll change, soon you'll start raging again. JagdPanther gets screwed over till it researches its bigger gun and even then it generally gets matched way above what its capable of.

Had a nice T10 fight today that got me Ace Tanker :D and that was with the 88/L71. Mines 1,149xp 33,288 credits. Destroyed IS,Tiger and E-50 (got 100% of that one), damaged T-95,VK3601,T110E5.

Was putting off getting the big gun, but I ended up researching it this afternoon. BOOM! its painfull heh, painfull to others and painfull to my pocket at 1k per shot.

Soldato
for any lower tier tankers.

Special: Walter Christie’s Birthday

The Special starts on Friday, May 4th at 07:30 CEST (05:30 GMT) and ends on Monday, May 7th at 07:00 (05:00 GMT). During this period you will be able to benefit of these bonus :
50% off the following tanks:

A-20, tier IV light tank
SU-85, tier V tank destroyer
BT-2, tier II light tank
BT-7, tier III light tank
SU-100, tier VI tank destroyer

Apart from being able to buy the above tanks for half the regular price, you will also benefit from a 50% discount on consumables which you can buy with credits.
As a finishing touch for the Walter Christie’s birthday we’ve added a 90% discount on crew renaming!

Soldato
wtf have i done, just went and bought a T50-2 and its gash :(

should have saved the pennies and kept grinding my kv3 :(

Soldato
Had a nice T10 fight today that got me Ace Tanker :D and that was with the 88/L71. Mines 1,149xp 33,288 credits. Destroyed IS,Tiger and E-50 (got 100% of that one), damaged T-95,VK3601,T110E5.

Was putting off getting the big gun, but I ended up researching it this afternoon. BOOM! its painfull heh, painfull to others and painfull to my pocket at 1k per shot.

Meh, you do get the odd lucky round but I wouldn't expect miracles like that often. Had a round in my KV-3 the other day where I destroyed an E-100, E-75, Type 59 and AMX 13 90, plus damage on several other tanks. Just stems from you having a lucky good team and the enemies being a bit suicidal, plus you were in the right place at the right time.

The name change for the crew is mad, its only you that can see the crew aswell!

Plus you can only select from the pre-sets so who gives a toss, lol.

Well I'm working on my T-50 atm, still need most the upgrades. Looking forward to the T-50-2. I have a VK28 atm and it sucks balls.

Soldato
Errr....what?

Is it Elited? If not then work to elite it and it'll be fantastic, if so just learn to play with it, scout but don't rush in, stay alive and just keep enemy tanks spotted.

currently finishing off eliting my KV-3 :) with near 100% crew

got a 100% crew on my elite t50 as well

Associate
Semms like the clans full, but if you guys ever have spaces then give me a shout as I've played this now for over a year

Now I've got a quick question. I'm current on the IS3 and have the exp to either unlock the IS4 or wait till the new T9 gets released and then unlock my way to the IS7 (My target tank). Now should I unlock the IS4 while I can (as a soon to be freebie T10), and skip the T9 on that tree or keep with my current plan and leave the IS4 well alone on route to my goal of IS7

Associate
Semms like the clans full, but if you guys ever have spaces then give me a shout as I've played this now for over a year

Now I've got a quick question. I'm current on the IS3 and have the exp to either unlock the IS4 or wait till the new T9 gets released and then unlock my way to the IS7 (My target tank). Now should I unlock the IS4 while I can (as a soon to be freebie T10), and skip the T9 on that tree or keep with my current plan and leave the IS4 well alone on route to my goal of IS7

You may as well get the IS4 before the split. If youve got it in the garage when the patch happens, you get the IS-4 as a T10 at the end of the new KV3>KV4>ST1>IS4 tree AND get a free IS-8 which replaces the old IS4 leading onto the IS-7.

So worst comes to the worst you get a free slot with the IS8 and can sell the IS4 if you're not liking it at T10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom