• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Plus the smoke.....the bloody smoke!!!! Grrrr!!! Frenchy!

smokingkills.png

Soldato
Realised one of the main problems with BF3 is that with all of the maps being bottlenecks, there is very little opportunity to flank and get the knife in, and with no footstep sounds it isn't really all that satisfying when u do sneak up on someone as no real sneaking is involved.

Soldato
just fired this back up and its so much better than BF3. aim, click, fire, dead. especially in hardcore mode.

controls are so much more responsive as well.

never find myself being frustrated by a combination of unresponsive controls and god awful hit reg.

Caporegime
just fired this back up and its so much better than BF3. aim, click, fire, dead. especially in hardcore mode.

controls are so much more responsive as well.

never find myself being frustrated by a combination of unresponsive controls and god awful hit reg.
Agreed, the only thing id implement into this from bf3 is the strafing. In bf3, at close range you need to empty a full clip into someone most times. In this, you can drop someone at range with a few well aimed shots.

Man of Honour
Ours still seems quit popular if you wanna drop by ;)

Any chance of you guys changing one of your SQDM servers to not have a silly-high kill count + instant respawn? I see the SAS servers on the list all the time and I'm tempted to join but 300 kills is insane for SQDM (50 is best, 75 absolute maximum before it get ridiculous). I mean the softcore servers btw. I don't play hardcore :)

Man of Honour
we closed the softcore server because it wasnt as popular as the hardcore one
and now one wanted to play softcore .
SQDM also closed last month to keep the hardcore running :p

I'm sure I've seen SAS sqdm servers. Maybe it's SASS or something and I incorrectly assumed it was you guys.

*goes to check*

edit: Yes, it's SASS. Oh well :p

Back
Top Bottom