American Pie: Reunion

Associate
Pretty dire. Wasn't expecting a masterpiece at all, just to have lots of good laughs and it failed to deliver. Both Avengers and Cabin in the Woods had better moments of comedy.

4/10

Soldato
Just back from seeing it. Same jokes as before, really. It's funny in places, and Stifler steals the show in that regard, but it has nothing much beyond that. I'd say it was ok. Just ok.

Soldato
Nice to see the characters from AP1 back again! Liked the film. Hope they do another :D

That's the problem if this film ends up being as big a hit as I suspect it will then no doubt they'll churn out another in a year or two's time and before you know it you're looking at another AP: The Wedding let down :/

Soldato
That's the problem if this film ends up being as big a hit as I suspect it will then no doubt they'll churn out another in a year or two's time and before you know it you're looking at another AP: The Wedding let down :/

I thought the wedding one was very good as well. I did note that come the end of the reunion film, they left the ending "open" so maybe another one will happen in the future? :)

Soldato
Best one since the first and the funniest film since The Hangover Part 1. Did you all stay for the bit during the credits?

Anyone else see the 'Ted' trailer at the beginning, that had me in stitches.

Associate
Watched this earlier and found it very enjoyable. Good to see the old cast back together and much better than the straight to DVD releases we've had recently.

7/10

Man of Honour
I saw this the other day and, meh, it was ok, glad I watched it. But you can definitely tell the film is based on an original that is over 10 years old. It seems a bit.....cringe worthy in places now

Soldato
Still gave me a good few laughs, but I didn't like the crude aftertaste some of it left in my mouth.

Stifler and Jim's Dad almost carry this film on their own, the bit with them talking about "beaver" had me weeping with laughter. :D

I'd say 6.5/10. Not bad, but i'd have been annoyed if it wasn't 2 for 1 on cinema tickets.

Associate
I really enjoyed this, it was great to have the proper cast back after the recent "sequels"

I laughed a lot during the film and so did everyone else in the cinema.

The original came out when I was 15 so I kind of feel like i've grown up with these guys in a weird way. The American Pie films are not just comedys to me, they are true coming of age type films.

I just hope this is the last one.

Back
Top Bottom