Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Soldato
There ought to be a Dog tag for unlocking all weapons to show that you have not just bought your weapons through the shortcut option. It really annoys me when someone with the shortcuts can jump straight into a chopper or plane and have no idea how to fly it.

Caporegime
There ought to be a Dog tag for unlocking all weapons to show that you have not just bought your weapons through the shortcut option. It really annoys me when someone with the shortcuts can jump straight into a chopper or plane and have no idea how to fly it.

Any one, any rank can get in a vehicle. What difference does it make if they earned their upgrades or paid for them?
If you are in a public game then you take your chances with who you play with

Soldato
Any one, any rank can get in a vehicle. What difference does it make if they earned their upgrades or paid for them?
If you are in a public game then you take your chances with who you play with

I just feel cheated, I spent a lot of time unlocking my vehicle and weapon unlocks and an experienced heli/chopper Pilot can make a huge difference in the outcome of a game

Caporegime
I just feel cheated, I spent a lot of time unlocking my vehicle and weapon unlocks and an experienced heli/chopper Pilot can make a huge difference in the outcome of a game

Why cheated? If you are a better player then you will still kill the other person.
As you mentioned, experience is the key to most battles regardless of weapon

Soldato
Even though i play more call of duty than battlefield normally i have enjoyed playing the game since getting it last saturday and just wish i got it at release really and if anyone on ps3 wants a game or two then add me , i usually play tdm or rush most of the time .

Caporegime
Even though i play more call of duty than battlefield normally i have enjoyed playing the game since getting it last saturday and just wish i got it at release really and if anyone on ps3 wants a game or two then add me , i usually play tdm or rush most of the time .

Add me up: battlelog - squatzndeadz
Psn: morbz--

Play plenty of TDM :)

Last edited:
Soldato
If it's a close round of CQ I like it to last around 30 minutes.

Had 3-4 hours over the weekend and my aim has finally started coming back. Getting instakilled from the dart is slightly annoying but other than that I still love this game!

OcUK server empty but I have it saved so will keep an eye on it.

Caporegime
Useless kiddy admins killing the game :(

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/45846862/4/353307681/

Wasn't in the game for long, doing ok with my beloved KH2002 and clearly the admin didn't like it. Have reported the server for admin abuse because I'm fed up with it :(

Was a good game until then, an annoying C4 camper on the other team inside one of the doors but after a few failed attempts I started to kill him regularly (he didn't seem to understand that the outside buildings all have 2 entrances!

Soldato
Me and a few friends were in a official Rush server, it was dead. Would think that these would fill up first from quick match but clearly not :(

It will take time for people to realise they are official tbh, i know il be joining some when im not playing on the clan server im part of.

Back
Top Bottom