The New Desks & Room Gallery

Soldato
Here is the thread for everyone to post their cases.

These are the rules which must be kept to:
  • IMAGES MUST BE NO BIGGER THAN 640x480,

• ONLY 3 IMAGES PER POST. IF YOU HAVE MORE, PROVIDE A LINK BELOW,

• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE POSTED EXCEPT IMAGES. IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS, PLEASE START AN FAO FOR THAT PERSON. ANY COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED, HOWEVER, WHEN POSTING IMAGES, FEEL FREE TO ADD A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS,

• IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE IMAGES DOWN, PLEASE RTM THE POST SO THEY ARE DELETED. IF YOU MOVE THEM, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST,
  • THIS THREAD SHOULD ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF YOUR DESK/ROOM WITH YOUR COMPUTER IN. PLEASE DO NOT POST JUST RANDOM PICTURES OF YOUR BEDROOM/COMPUTER ROOM.

THIS THREAD WILL NOW BE MAINTAINED REGULARLY AND ANY RED X's, COMMENTS AND OTHER THINGS APART FROM IMAGES WILL BE REMOVED.

Associate
computer_640.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Desk.jpg

Plasma.jpg

Really need to get around to sorting out the main pc, because as you can possibly see both screens are currently running off the shuttle (which i would also like to change for one of the newer, nicer looking ones when funds permit).

Last edited:
Associate
Heres mine again. Changed host now.

My main rig, bit of a mess tryin to sort me dissertation.
desk1.jpeg

My second rig currently KIA until I get new mobo and get time to set it up. Being taken over by vids, dvds and cds.
desk2.jpeg

Better pic of me main rig and second monitor
desk3.jpeg

Associate
Check it Out :)

Room.jpg

Hi Guys

Just finished decorating and thought I would show you all my setup to brighten the forum. Just got my Telly Philips 30 inch LCD with DVI connection running in 1280*1024.

Running P4 2.8 800 FSB
2* 512 3700 Corsair
2* WD 160 SATA HD
Radeon 9700 pro
19 inch Iiyama TFT
Santa Cruz sound card
Wavemaster Black
Zalman silent PSU 430 Watt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom