*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
A friend and I thought we would try some OP bot lane last night while waiting for D3. I went AP teemo my mate was on Cog Maw.

Unfortunately the other team seemed to have the same idea and picked sivir + Miss fortune. We got pwned. We fed them 9 kills and lost first tower by about 15 minutes. It was so horrible, my friend and I were playing way too aggresively and we paid for it.

However we stuck with it (even through the abuse of our own team), started to roam around the map, picked up some kills and eventually won the match. I evened out my K/D, had a massive amount of assists and mushroomed in true teemo style. The team apologised at the end :D

Associate
Ugh, just lost 80 "ELO" (still technically unranked, but I can see my ELO if I go to invite people) in 2 games taking me back down to almost 1200.

First game our top intentionally feeds and the support goes afk. Second game the bot feeds Vayne like hell and it's GG. >.<

Shame, I was having a nice run too ^^

Same happened to me...

In the process of getting my rank, I was up to 1300+, then a shocking run of games put me down to 1k.

I cried

edit: Now sourcing a champ to carry my ass up again. back to normal for me

Soldato
Hi Guys,
I'm considering buying a new mid lane AP character but as ive been out of the game for a while thought i should ask you guys about them.

I like the look of Zigg's but dont think ive ever actually seen him in game before... Looking at his original summoner showcase i assume he was a prime candidate for the next patch nerf hammer, has he been nerfed into oblivion or is there some other reason why i haven't seen him since i started playing again?

On the plus side i saw someone on a featured game playing Orianna which is nice to see, think she was the last character i bought but again had taken a serious nerfing to the point where she is not played any more.

Soldato
My main mids are Ahri, Fizz and Malzahar.

Cassieopea is a powerful mid, get blue on her and she can harrass so hard. Ziggs is great as his mines can help you zone really well and his Q is powerful if you can land it, he is very mana intensive!

Associate
Ugh, just lost 80 "ELO" (still technically unranked, but I can see my ELO if I go to invite people) in 2 games taking me back down to almost 1200.

First game our top intentionally feeds and the support goes afk. Second game the bot feeds Vayne like hell and it's GG. >.<

Shame, I was having a nice run too ^^

I have just started to play ranked even though I have been playing the game for nearly two years my experienced of ranked is less than 10 games.

I got to be honest I am finding it real tough. My wins coincidentally or not seem to happen when I am playing Taric. But the other support I play which is Sona I only have mixed success.

I have played lots of games as I use to play a lot with Zyxess of who I do believe you know. But even with his guidance I just can't seem to make an 'impact' in bot lane let alone in game as a whole.

I was hoping to hit like 1350-1400 but I think in reality I will be stuck at sub 1300.

Soldato
OP
I have just started to play ranked even though I have been playing the game for nearly two years my experienced of ranked is less than 10 games.

I got to be honest I am finding it real tough. My wins coincidentally or not seem to happen when I am playing Taric. But the other support I play which is Sona I only have mixed success.

I have played lots of games as I use to play a lot with Zyxess of who I do believe you know. But even with his guidance I just can't seem to make an 'impact' in bot lane let alone in game as a whole.

I was hoping to hit like 1350-1400 but I think in reality I will be stuck at sub 1300.

I think you will struggle playing solely support in ranked. Whilst you can help the team you can't generally affect the outcome of games. The other positions are better tbh if you want to raise your elo

Soldato
I think I've played about 8 games of Ranked and it's literally one of the worst gaming experiences I've ever had, I play with Todger so I am always last pick because resumably my ELO is lowest and yeah... it is just thoroughly unpleasant, everyone acts as if they're TEH GREATESTEST PLAYAH EVAH even though they are almost universally pretty rubbish. So much more fun to troll normals with Shaco tbh :p

Soldato
OP
I think I've played about 8 games of Ranked and it's literally one of the worst gaming experiences I've ever had, I play with Todger so I am always last pick because resumably my ELO is lowest and yeah... it is just thoroughly unpleasant, everyone acts as if they're TEH GREATESTEST PLAYAH EVAH even though they are almost universally pretty rubbish. So much more fun to troll normals with Shaco tbh :p

I won't play blind pick for that very reason :) 4/5 players of a similar mindset (not necessarily skill level) is the way to go IMHO for a fun experience.

Soldato

How Todger a higher elo than you?

Back
Top Bottom