IRON FRONT: Liberation 1944

Permabanned
I will officially be all about this game when its released.

Just watched a gameplay video, seamlessly exiting a tank and entering a fighter plane...doesn't get much more perfect to me.

I have many hours of arma 2 under my belt so I'm hoping I will have a good handle of the controls as soon as I start playing. Here's hoping this game finds a large audience!

I haven't played it yet but if this isn't my GOTY I will eat my shorts.

Soldato
AMRA 2 engine will give it the potential for sim realism HOWEVER the engine is starting to show it's age graphically.

I think you need to be more of a sim fan than an FPS fan to appreciate this title.

Last edited:
Associate
Just pre order this off amazon. I can't wait looks great fun I have been needing some good WW2 shooter :)

And for the price you can't go wrong, I do think there need to put more advertising out on the web. And I thought steam would have jumped on this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Aye, as above, completely pumped for this.

Anyone interested in a IF:L 1944 server for us lot? If enough interest to garner admins etc, I will setup a pub server.

A big fan of the Bohemia games and the Real Virtuality 3 engine is an amazing piece of work.

RO2 did not offer what I wanted from a WW2 game, not to say it was/is a bad game, just did not flick my switch like I expected it to. Iron Front though looks to be everything I would want from a WW2 game and the fact it is on the Real Virtuality 3 engine means it WILL be awesome, even if not at launch but not long after.

Awaiting Steam release to pre-order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom