Which BB for office

Associate
Hey all really wanted VM business fiber optic but they are not at the exchange, neither is BT infinity.

Best BT can offer is up to 11MB - VM however said up to 20MB over BT.. they advised will take longer to install as they need to liaise with open reach...

To me that sounds like they are just jumping onto BT's network anyway and say up to 20mb to get the business?

Am i correct in the case? Id prefer VM or another provider than BT but BT are £300 a year cheaper than VM.

Soldato
Since you're running a business, spend the money on a high-end ISP. Zen and Titan are both solid options, I would also consider ADSL24 and ICUK.

Associate
Main reason to pay for business lines is repair time. Bt guarantee end of next working day, which basically means 24rh in practice. Zen charge £12 extra, but have 1/20rh resolve/fix times - slightly faster but a lot more expensive.

Outside of dedicated business isps, ZEN is the only one I'd use if I was relying on the net for cash flow. You'll find a lot of people here, not on zen with a similar view :)

Back
Top Bottom