Interviews after job offer

Soldato
Evening all,

Just returned from holiday to find interview requests for a couple of companies I'd applied to a month or so back. They've only just got in touch.

Before leaving I accepted a position which I'm delighted with. They were very keen from day one. Do I continue to interview, keeping the possibilities open? Baring in my I start the new role on Monday. Or, do I say thanks but I've went elsewhere, essentially?

If I'm honest, I think the company I'm going with at the moment seems like the best bet laying the foundations of my career but I'm not sure what to do.

:)

Soldato
In your boat I'd reply to the companies, thanking them and letting them know you've accepted employment and it would be unfair to both the company you're going to work for and them if you were to attend the interview. Thank them again and say that you will bear them in mind if for some reason the new job works out, but that you're intending to put everything in it and you don't intend moving around.

That way it'll look better if you approach them next year :)

Associate
In your boat I'd reply to the companies, thanking them and letting them know you've accepted employment and it would be unfair to both the company you're going to work for and them if you were to attend the interview. Thank them again and say that you will bear them in mind if for some reason the new job works out, but that you're intending to put everything in it and you don't intend moving around.

That way it'll look better if you approach them next year :)

this - best option

Back
Top Bottom