what to do tomorrow!!??

Associate
OP
What about when it's obvious that you're wearing a suit? Do you get asked for ID then?

I dont know many the cashiers think I'm older if I am wearing a suit its interesting. But usually I am not wearing a suit I'm ID'd. I dont get why they dont think that I may be wearing a suit not to get ID'd because i am underage; but then I have ID......... its an interesting hypothesis!!

Man of Honour
I dont know many the cashiers think I'm older if I am wearing a suit its interesting. But usually I am not wearing a suit I'm ID'd. I dont get why they dont think that I may be wearing a suit not to get ID'd because i am underage; but then I have ID......... its an interesting hypothesis!!

I feel you missed my point slightly. I was highlighting the fact that you said "I get asked for ID when I seem to be wearing a suit" - implying that sometimes you're not actually wearing a suit but only "seem to be".

In short - ignore me, I'm just being a **** :p

Soldato
Enjoy it whilst it lasts. I've come to the realisation that this will be my last summer for forty years where I can get up every day at 11am, do **** all, all day if I want to, and generally relax and put my feet up.

You actually have a few options:
Get a job. (even part time)
Whittle away your time doing not a lot, and probably spending hours playing a computer game of your choice (my choice this Summer is Diablo 3).
Learn something new - Musical instrument/Language comes to mind, however if it was available to me I'd jump at the chance to learn to freedive...

In short - ignore me, I'm just being a **** :p

Nothing new there :) :p

Keep this up and you might one day hone your irrelevant pedantry to a level similar to mine.

You mean your mental age of being 8 years, 3 months, 13 days, 10 hours old? :)

Of course the above comments confirms I'm also just being a **** xD

kd

Back
Top Bottom