Yamakasi Catleap 27" 100mhz IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Got myself a Crossover 2720MDP GOLD LED from accesorieswhole. Wow. Pixel density is insane, no dead or stuck pixels that I can see at all. Windows DPI scaling is a bit ****, but wow so sharp. Glad I paid a bit more for the multiple inputs, hooked my PS3 up and looks great.
Oh yea, I didn't have to pay customs too so that's awesome.

Last edited:
Associate
just had an email to tell me that its their national holiday on monday so its another day delay :( \i really hope the wait is worth it. Also i'm like a new kid, being so impatient for a new toy lol

any update on yours mate? I got a DHL tracking number from green-sum and it isn't working :(

Associate
any update on yours mate? I got a DHL tracking number from green-sum and it isn't working :(

I had my tracking number show up on my ebay on friday, but its still not working :(

Contacted seller today and says it will be shipped out soon. So emailed him back to say i'm not happy as he has been highly recommended. I thought i was delayed becuase he had to confirm that the extra $10 went to his account for the extra PSU. Just hope it does get shipped and arrive before the jubilee.

Its great reading everyone getting theirs quickly, but rubbish that i'm getting a slow service at the mo.

Associate
got a reply from green sum,

Hello, the 28th was national holiday here,

and DHL did not works.

And the DHL has some problem with clearance delaying in our custom,

will be resolved soon.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

We are trying to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

So am i unlucky :( and does it mean his stock is stuck in customs or my shipment is stuck in customs? Also my tracking number still doesn't work :(

Soldato

and DHL did not works.

will be resolved soon.

Thank you.

So am i unlucky :( and does it mean his stock is stuck in customs or my shipment is stuck in customs? Also my tracking number still doesn't work :(

Not good, and you wont be getting it monday or tuesday

Associate

and DHL did not works.

will be resolved soon.

Thank you.

I'm in exactly the same boat mate, ordered right after you i think. Although i'm lucky, i'm off to run to the sun for the whole weekend so not missing out on 27inch ips goodness :D still sucks though.

Associate
I'm in exactly the same boat mate, ordered right after you i think. Although i'm lucky, i'm off to run to the sun for the whole weekend so not missing out on 27inch ips goodness :D still sucks though.

defo sucks!!!! But lets hope all the pain on waiting is resolved soon and we get compensated for a non-defective screen with no dead / bright pixels / uniform ligting etc.... :D

Associate
The seller declared its value as £118 and thats what customs charged me for. I don't think it was marked as a gift. It wasnt even wrapped, was just shipped in its box.

No damage to the monitor though, and no dead pixels!

Associate
p2user, my tracking number works now mate :)

but

Next Step:
Export clearance process will resume as soon as the required license is provided. A DHL representative will attempt to contact Exporter for the export license.

Its stuck in INCHEON OUTSKIRT OF SEOUL - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.) on a clearance delay :( sounds like green-sum is slacking!

Associate
Bones,

Just checked and its moving :D currently saying,

INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 10:00 PM
TRANSIT THROUGH DHL FACILITY.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 8:09 PM
SHIPMENT ON HOLD.
SOUTH KOREA SEOUL YEONGDEUNGPO-GU YEOEUIDO-DONG 1 NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BLDG
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:30 PM
DEPART FACILITY.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:30 PM
PROCESSED AT DHL LOCATION.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:33 PM
SHIPMENT PICKED UP.

doesn't mention clearance delay for me.

Flinco - i've asked for it to be marked as gift and valued as $100, will have to wait and see what happens. I did ask seller to use bubble wrap to wrap it just to give a bit more protection. But glad to hear you are happy with it and no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom