Download 2012 - Lineup

Soldato
Seeing as though all my mates have pulled out of going to Download (there's this important part of university called 'finals' or something :p), would anyone who's camping like to take on a Download orphan?

1) are you being serious?

2) are you still in need of someone to camp with?

3) if the answer to the above is yes, we've got a spare space in our tent, and have been been told we have to fill it or use a smaller tent...so if you don't mind sharing with 17 year olds then you're most welcome...

EDIT: just need to confirm i'm actually going.. will know by wed

Last edited:
Soldato
1) are you being serious?

2) are you still in need of someone to camp with?

3) if the answer to the above is yes, we've got a spare space in our tent, and have been been told we have to fill it or use a smaller tent...so if you don't mind sharing with 17 year olds then you're most welcome...

EDIT: just need to confirm i'm actually going.. will know by wed

Serious answer required for serious question: is this a tent of males or females? :cool:

Soldato
just went on to the tickemaster website... all gone!!!! :eek: :mad: cry :(

but then I had a look around and viagogo had a couple for £250 so i bought one, don't normally go for re seller websites but the reviews i looked at they seemed to say they were legit etc.

So paid £50 extra but i think its worth it!

Soldato
Missed the boat for camping tickets here. If anyone knows someone wanting to sell on theirs please get in touch before I go making crazy plans sleeping in the back of my van at the side of a road :)

Associate
The map is up today if anyone is interested.

dl-2012-map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom