Does anyone still wear Brylcream?

Caporegime
Get some American Crew Fibre son!

It is immense. Sometimes if no one else is around and I'm feeling especially pleasant, I sing it a song.

"Crew Fibre, Crew Fibre
You're like a diaper
For my hair
But not really
Oh, Crew Fibre"

Then I gently tug the blue-labelled lid off and insert two fingers, inspect my treasure and warm it for exactly 15 seconds between the palm of my hands before applying it in quick, short strokes to my hair.

Later, people will comment on how amazing my hair looks and that smell? Is that also your amazing hair? I have to nod, perhaps looking away, faux-embarrassed, before replying, 'Yes'. I bro-fist myself whilst maintaining eye contact with my admirer.

Soldato
Brylcream came up in a conversation with a 92 year old the other week. He reckoned him and all his old RAF mates (mostly gone now) still had full heads of hair in their old age due to using Brylcream. Not sure about his mates but he certainly does.

Man of Honour
Brylcream came up in a conversation with a 92 year old the other week. He reckoned him and all his old RAF mates (mostly gone now) still had full heads of hair in their old age due to using Brylcream. Not sure about his mates but he certainly does.

its true, ive been using it since i was 16, im now 19

261kz0j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom