Toosday Joke

Soldato
A guy with a gun enters a bar.

"Who the **** had sex with my wife?" he snarled.

A voice was heard in the background, "You don't have enough bullets, mate!"

Soldato
OP

Aww shucks...

Try another we shall

Roy Hodgson sat with his assistant, "So unfortunately now Gary Cahill is injured and ruled out of the Euros, lets look at our options..."

"What about Rio Ferdinand, Roy?" Asks his assistant...
"5 Premier league medals, 1 F.A Cup, 2 League Cups, 1 European Cup and 81 caps for his country."

"No, not Rio, I'm looking for something a little different," replied Hodgson.

"I see," Said his assistant, "what about, Micah Richards...?
1 F.A Cup winners medal, 1 Premier League medal, Vise captain for the Premier League champions and 13 Caps for his country."

"Again, I don't think you are understanding me," Frowns Hodgson, "we need somebody that can slot in nicely alongside John Terry.

"What about Martin Kelly?" Asks his assistant.

"Martin who?" Asks Roy.

"He's some white guy that plays for Liverpool reserves," Replied his assistant.

"Now you're talking," Replies Hodgson.

Associate
For thirty years, Johnson had arrived at work at 9A.M. on the dot. He had never missed a day and was never late.

Consequently, when on one particular day 9 A.M. passed without Johnson's arrival, it caused a sensation. All work ceased, and the boss himself, looking at his watch and muttering, came out into the corridor.

Finally, precisely at ten, Johnson showed up, clothes dusty and torn, his face scratched and bruised, his glasses bent. He limped painfully to the time clock, punched in, and said, aware that all eyes were upon him, "I tripped and rolled down two flights of stairs in the underground. Nearly killed myself."

And the boss said, "And to roll down two flights of stairs took you a whole hour?"

Soldato
not_funny.jpg

Soldato
I don't get it...

Not sure I do. Is it a really bad joke about the lengths of the stairs for some underground stations?

How long does it take you to fall down stairs? ;)

The joke relates to the 'time he's taken' rather than a few seconds to fall down the stairs and not withstanding the injuries incurred time he has taken to get to work.

Its terrible when you have to explain jokes :(

fez

fez

Caporegime
What people seem to forget when other don't get their jokes is that the other person has probably understood it perfectly, thought about all the ways it could be funny and come up blank.

When you explain it to them, you are not ruining the joke or helping them understand, you are simply confirming their suspicions that it wasn't very funny.

Associate
Fair point, that was a baddie even for OcUK though!

Fine :p

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, “If I’m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.”

She removes all her clothing and asks, “Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?”

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, “Here, iron this too!”.

Soldato
Fine :p

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, “If I’m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.”

She removes all her clothing and asks, “Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?”

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, “Here, iron this too!”.

haha, that was quite good :D

Back
Top Bottom