** Official Carmageddon: Reincarnation thread **

Man of Honour
Yeah that worried me as well. Should arguably have been funded seperately although I suppose they wanted to keep things simple and focussed in one place.

Best bit of that vid is the turbo nutter canoes going past :)

Soldato
Im getting quite wary of this Push-Goal non-sense... its as though they are holding us to ransom for the good features. :confused:

Fair enough, I've donated quite a lot, and for that basically id be happy with a remake with modern graphics and the same level of gameplay as the original. But pushing the community for more donations to add OSX, linux, Co-op, Split Screen, Sim as a Prat-Cam... I and i expect many others don't care. Just concentrate on getting the basics spot on, with community modding ability and get it in the shops... from there they will see what the community wants, makes themselves and also get direct funding to create new features in the way of patches and DLC if necessary.

Man of Honour
Android as well.

These push goals worry me as well, they have a small dev team so it means either a distraction from the core game development, or a delay in release. I agree, after release use it for DLC by all means.

Soldato
Their not really that small, they've made magic the gathering after all. I'm sure they know what they are doing, they havent over promised loads of things.

Soldato
The original was the first PC game I ever played and I adored it! This makes me happy however I'm pretty sure it will get borked!

I guess you haven't read all the QAs that the lead designer has answered then? I can assure you it'll be a bigger, grittier and funnier version of the original. They've even bought back the original actors for the pratcams in the corner of the screen.

Soldato
I guess you haven't read all the QAs that the lead designer has answered then? I can assure you it'll be a bigger, grittier and funnier version of the original. They've even bought back the original actors for the pratcams in the corner of the screen.

Great, more of Faye Morey screaming when I crash at 180mph :p

Soldato
Excellent! :)

I agree, the video of the very early Work-In-Progress looks amazing and really like they're trying to recapture the original, which is no bad thing, it being my favourite game ever!

Back
Top Bottom