Cheap Camera Shop

Soldato
I wouldn't be so sure about it being UK/EU stock looking at those prices, especially when someone at work just used a competitor of theirs and it was ordered and delivered from HK within 2 days, same price as other HK dealers and over £100 more than the cheapest UK stockist.

Soldato
I wouldn't be so sure about it being UK/EU stock looking at those prices, especially when someone at work just used a competitor of theirs and it was ordered and delivered from HK within 2 days, same price as other HK dealers and over £100 more than the cheapest UK stockist.

For lenses it doesn't matter, warranty is worldwide on them. So why pay inflated UK prices? They are all made in Japan anyway.

ARD

ARD

Associate
OP
I thought that was true with lenses lol

He bought the The Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM for £619, whereas, for example, it is £899 at Warehouse Express.

Associate
I bought my 135L from them - was a good 200 quid cheaper than anywhere else. Phoned them up to confirm when it would be shipped/delivered and were very helpful. Seem to get good reviews on TP as well. I believe they are HK grey imports but believe they're shipped from within the UK and you get a UK receipt you get so figured it was worth the saving.

Back
Top Bottom