Netflix is now in the UK

Associate
sport section gone

Updated my netflix taste profile and now the sport/fitness section has gone off the dash on the pc and 360.
This just a result of the selections i made causing it to go?

Now i noticed that using stealthy and accessing the us site i have it there,is it because only the us has the sport/fitness section or because i havn`t done my taste profile there?

Last edited:
Soldato
I am using netflix on the ps3 with unblock us and my instant queue never used to show. However yesterday it appeared but now its gone again.

Anyone know how to get it back?

Soldato
Ditched this after 3 months for love film purely because of the lack of new stuff and the appalling category crossovers, love film is better apart from the stream quality which isn't as good as nf however it's 4.99 a months so cheaper.

Soldato
cancelled this as well as they havent lived up to the promise of new material. still seeing blitz as the first thing on the new releases bar. thats what it was when I signed up 3 or 4 months ago.

Caporegime
Is it possible to get a US netflix account working (for free) on the PS3?

I tried the ones floating about, 208.122.23.22 (I think) and though the internet will work on the PS3 netflix just refuses to load. :/

Soldato
Is it possible to get a US netflix account working (for free) on the PS3?

I tried the ones floating about, 208.122.23.22 (I think) and though the internet will work on the PS3 netflix just refuses to load. :/

For the sake of £2-3 a month just subscribe to Unblockus, it's rock solid and you never have to bother changing DNS servers.

Caporegime
I normally would, but its for the old man and he's tight so if it can't be done free he'd rather not have it.

Think I'll just leave it and tell him its not possible.

Man of Honour
No decent new releases in the 2-3 months I've been using it, I've got more legal (rather than somewhat gray area), tho not so convenient, ways of getting my hands on content thats on the US site so its no benefit for me in that regard. Sadly looks like I will be unsubscribing.

Do love the quality, especially stuff thats properly in HD and the general site setup is pretty decent but with their hands so tied in regards to content its going nowhere.

Associate
Anyone else having issues with the Stealthy chrome extension? Any similar (free :D )alternatives where I don't have to go looking for a new proxy every day or so?

Soldato
Took advantage of the 30 day trial.

Not a great choice but caught up on some older film I've never seen before. "The boy in stripped pyjamas" and "9" being a few :) - something for nothing.

I had same attitude, however i've watching some amazing TV series i'd never have thought of watching prior to getting it:

Jericho (WOW)
Warehouse 13
Breaking bad

Permabanned
US Netflix in the UK Using VPN

Hi guys,

im a member of Netflix in the UK, but the selection is severely limited, apparently the US version is 100x better.

Apparently it's simple enough to access the US site, just need to use a VPN and off you go...

Anybody got any VPN site recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom