What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance

Had been looking forward to this one as I really enjoyed the first one but this was a bit of a disappointment, nothing like as good as the first.
4/10

This Means War

Watched with the Mrs, thought it was ok and had its funny moments. Still can't get over that chin though! lol
7/10

Last edited:
Soldato
Green Lantern - 6/10, I like Ryan Reynolds but it really wasn't his best performance. The story wasn't very developed, the script wasn't very good, and it just didn't seem to go anywhere.

Still, Blake Lively is super hot so at least there was something to look at!

Soldato
Limitless - 8/10
Really enjoyed this, Bradley Copper is epic and the narration worked well. Good pace, some good violence and a good bit near the end. Like!

The Adjustment Bureau - 9/10

On again and couldn't turn it off.... again. Excellent film and I normally hate lovely dovey stuff. Damon and Blunt have great chemistry, the sci-fi Inception style works very well and OMG EMILY BLUNT OM NOM NOM.

Soldato

The Adjustment Bureau - 9/10

On again and couldn't turn it off.... again. Excellent film and I normally hate lovely dovey stuff. Damon and Blunt have great chemistry, the sci-fi Inception style works very well and OMG EMILY BLUNT OM NOM NOM.

I really liked that film, some of the acting is just superb and Thomas Newman's soundtrack really helps with the atmosphere.

Soldato
Just back from Moonrise Kingdom. Brilliant. Touching, uplifting, heart warming and just generally love. A real tour de force from Wes Anderson. The script is slightly less self knowing than his other stuff, which was welcoming in my eyes. 9/10

Soldato
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier - 2/5

Although I do like this film (probably because I like all the original crew films :D), ultimately it is poor and the second worst of all the Star Trek films, IMO. 3* would be too generous, even if I do like it.

Soldato
Despicable Me - 9/10, great fun, some hilarious moments, and really awesome in 3D! (watched at home).
And I LOVE this happy tune from the movie (more meaningful when actually watching the movie of course) :)

Soldato
Fixed.

I watched
Attack the Block - 6/10

It was funny enough but this London gang culture is starting to get on my nerves, I can't help but think films like these encourage it overall.

Yeah, let's make them all heroes, did everyone forget they mugged the poor girl at the beginning. They should have all died, horribly, slowly and in a lot of pain.

London gangs = scum!

Back
Top Bottom