Over £3k spec - Please check :)

Associate
OP
i'm just going through the fittings and tubing now.. what are the most common dimensions? atm i've got 10/13mm but i'm thinking those will be quite thin and won't look as good

Soldato
i'm just going through the fittings and tubing now.. what are the most common dimensions? atm i've got 10/13mm but i'm thinking those will be quite thin and won't look as good

Most common would be 7/16 ID with 1/2" barbs, but if your buddy wants compressions then it makes little difference what tubing size you opt for.

Associate
OP
Most common would be 7/16 ID with 1/2" barbs, but if your buddy wants compressions then it makes little difference what tubing size you opt for.

he doesn't have a clue about any of this :') but i want compressions.. i'm guessing no, but would 13/10mm comp. fittings work with 16/10mm tubes?

Soldato
Associate
OP
Thats all fine, with compressions the ID/OD has to be the same as the ID/OD stated on the tubing, so you're all good to go :)

FINALLY :D thanks for all your help guys, and keep a look out for a build log in the near future :D (where would i post it?)

I plan to build it some time soon after the 1st July

Back
Top Bottom