****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
Hey I have been playing this and loving it :) Can I join the clan? ingame name is kruxxie

Also what is some good advice if I wanted to play tank destroyer?

Also I have some trouble trying to buy some gold with paypal it is not going through, I want to make the most of the 50% off garage spaces.

Soldato
I've been playing the TD line for a while now, currently in my tier IX Object 704.

They are generally seen as sniping tanks so don't get into the heat of the battle with the heavy and medium tanks. Keep your distance and hide. Try not to stay still for too long, artys will often target you as you're easy bait when parked up in a bush. I try and stay close to walls and buildings as you're out of the line of sight from artys. As you're also paper thin try and keep your tank angled when facing enemies as it'll increase the depth of penetration they need to damage you.

Associate
Cheers thats great thanks going to try and unlock some today.

Anyone able to invite me to the clan for some lower tier games?

Stupidly after no payments going through it charged me twice...

Associate
Well out of pretty much nowhere (in wargaming terms) tier 10 medium tanks and TDs have been officially revealed.

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/2700-tier-10-medium-tanks-and-tank-destroyers/

MT
Rus - T-62A
Ger - E-50 Ausf M
USA - M48A1 (Patton III)
Fra - are a bit different : A new T5 light ELC AMX with everything from t5 up being bumped up a tier making the BatChat the new tier 10.

TD
Rus - Object 268
Ger - JagdPz E-100
USA - T110E3/4 (non turreted/turreted)
Fra - AMX 50 Foch (with 3 rnd auto loader)

Kinda dissapointed the new ger MT is just a modernised E-50 but oh well, not to mention how moving the AMX-90 to tier 8 will mess it up, loved that tank.

Oh and who ever the OCUK'er was who had loads of exp saved on your Jtiger, I hope you still have it.

Soldato
AMX 90 is already Tier 8 as far as match making goes so it can't get any worse. The real problem will be that the AMX 12t and AMX 13 75 are going to be completely out-gunned. Can't see the health increase making enough of a difference to either tank.

Associate
AMX 90 is already Tier 8 as far as match making goes so it can't get any worse. The real problem will be that the AMX 12t and AMX 13 75 are going to be completely out-gunned. Can't see the health increase making enough of a difference to either tank.

Yeah thats true, had a look at the 7.3 m/m table and they really cant make it any worse off, it already gets T9 heavy/medium match making.

But yeah agree that the other two will be worse off, I can only imagine they'll get a boost to their penetration of their top guns on top of the usual HP boost. They will have to, I mean the current amx-90 is great but it penetration of 170 on the top gun is just enough to make it properly effective against the rears and sides of T8/9s it fights every battle.

And platinum, the next patch (currently on the open test server) is brining in two new game modes, an attack/defend on and a neutral cap one. No idea how well theyll play out though.

Soldato
Well out of pretty much nowhere (in wargaming terms) tier 10 medium tanks and TDs have been officially revealed.

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/2700-tier-10-medium-tanks-and-tank-destroyers/

MT
Rus - T-62A
Ger - E-50 Ausf M
USA - M48A1 (Patton III)
Fra - are a bit different : A new T5 light ELC AMX with everything from t5 up being bumped up a tier making the BatChat the new tier 10.

TD
Rus - Object 268
Ger - JagdPz E-100
USA - T110E3/4 (non turreted/turreted)
Fra - AMX 50 Foch (with 3 rnd auto loader)

Kinda dissapointed the new ger MT is just a modernised E-50 but oh well, not to mention how moving the AMX-90 to tier 8 will mess it up, loved that tank.

Oh and who ever the OCUK'er was who had loads of exp saved on your Jtiger, I hope you still have it.

the Russian and Us tier 10 meds are really just modernised versions of what we have already as well so i don't know why everyone is focusing on the E-50, they are all a bit meh in my eyes.

and the tier 10 Russian TD is a derper :mad: it's gun was basically a longer version of the KV-2 troll gun with around 20 mm more pen which is fail in my eyes unless they make up a completely new gun for it (which being a Russian tank i'm sure they will :))

Man of Honour
I can't wait to try the new t10 German td. I have 330k now on JT so should be able to fully unlock it.

Will be interesting to see how they balance a 17.4cm arty gun in a td.

I agree we need 30 vs 30 games and larger maps with multiple objectives

Soldato
I can't wait to try the new t10 German td. I have 330k now on JT so should be able to fully unlock it.

Will be interesting to see how they balance a 17.4cm arty gun in a td.

I agree we need 30 vs 30 games and larger maps with multiple objectives

Aye that JgPz E-100 gun looks freakin' gigantic. Real question is, will it be accurate like the other german TDs or will it be an inaccurate brawler whose armour will almost certainly be useless and have no agility what so ever.

Soldato
it seems the new patch is released in russia tomorrow, so we may get it in a few weeks.

main points

"A detailed list of changes and innovations relative to version 0.7.4 Update 0.7.3:

Added two new modes of random battles, "Storm" and "meeting engagement". View Video review of new modes of fighting.

- "Storm", one team defends a base, the second tries to capture or destroy all enemy tanks. Mode is active on the cards: "Erlenberg", "Prokhorovka", "Westfield", "Karelia", "robin", "Sand River", "Siegfried Line".

- "Meeting engagement": the seizure does not belong to any one of the teams a neutral base in the center of the card or to destroy all enemy tanks. Mode is active on the cards, "El Halluf", "Murovanka," "The Barrens", "N-sk", "Himmelsdorf", "Ruinberg," "robin," "Sand River", "Siegfried Line".
Added two new maps: "Airport" (North Africa) and "Wajda Park" (European city).
Maps "Komarin" and "Swamp" removed from the random battles.
Subtitle PT-ACS France: Renault FT AC, Renault UE 57, Somua Sau 40, S 35 CA, ARL V 39, AC Mle.1946, AC Mle.1948, AMX 50 Foch.
Added ACS France: Renault BS, Lorraine 39 L AM, AMX 105 AM, AMX-13 F3 AM, Lorraine 155 (50), Lorraine 155 (51), Bat. Chatillon 155."

lots more details http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/131843-74-patch-noes-goes-live-tomorrow-in-russia/

Soldato
Had fun last night. (tier 4/5 game) Four arty on our side basically decimated the enemy as we worked as a team and it got to ourside 4 tanks & 4 arty v 3 arty and 1 tier 5 tank.

Our tanks would just not move at all not sure what was going on they were online as I saw the turrets move. It got to the point where us 4 arty were the furthest forward our tanks would not budge so I just said "light em up" so we stormed forward and took out their 3 arty leaving one tank.

Four arty in the capture zone was very funny, should have took a screenshot. Meanwhile there odd tank had snook past us and took out 3 of the 4 tanks which would not move. They didnt half scatter when it turned up so they did move when they had to.

Soldato
I really need to get back into this, Since the new US tanks came i got slightly annoyed with how things went, plus now the new Soviet tanks are here (which ive barely played against) Problem is im not buying premium incase i dont get back into it - i dunno really, i really do enjoy it but also loathe it at the same time lol.
Ingame name is Viluxia incase your wondering lol Mumble is the same name here.

Soldato
I really need to get back into this, Since the new US tanks came i got slightly annoyed with how things went, plus now the new Soviet tanks are here (which ive barely played against) Problem is im not buying premium incase i dont get back into it - i dunno really, i really do enjoy it but also loathe it at the same time lol.

I think everyone who plays the game hates it but enjoys it at the same time :p

I'm in the process of gathering up some funds for a JagdTiger. Could do with eliting a couple of the **** tanks like T-150 which would bring in a little extra. 1.5mil off atm.

Last edited:
Soldato

V we miss you, come back :)

Back
Top Bottom