Cycle Parking on London

Associate
Hi All,

I cycle to work every day, luckily my current employer has showers and bike racks to put your bikes.

Been offered a new job near Bank station, and this employer does not have showers or bike parking.

I guess ill have to join a gym and use their showers... However, Im not keen on leaving my bike chained up in the street, so wondering if there are any cycle parking places in london, particularly between Bank and Monument?

Any one know if there are places where you pay a monthly fee to park the bike or similar? I found a place in Soho, but thats too far - http://www.h2bikerun.co.uk/cycling?gclid=CI_G5quLzLACFTMetAodfHqgWw

The above is similar to what I am looking for.....

Anyone got any ideas, suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks

Soldato
Anyone got any ideas, suggestions or thoughts?

464.human_skateboard[1].jpg

Associate
People really go around central London with bolt-cutters?

If you have quick release stuff, then lock both wheels and frames up in a visible place and it should be fine, no?

Caporegime
i always laugh when im walking through newcastle and see the bikes people have wrecked.

the bike stand near the monument metro stop had a bike sat there for months that looked as if a car had ran over it, more recently i saw a bike chained to the railings near leezes park that was just the frame lol

Soldato
People really go around central London with bolt-cutters?

Thieves used to break locks and steal bikes from a rack outside an office I used to use in Soho. The trouble is they either look so brazen that nobody is really paying attention to the fact that it might not be their bike. Otherwise they just do it really quickly and are gone long before the Police arrive and nobody will try and stop them.

Are you allowed to take your bike into your office? That's what I tend to do if it's allowed and there are no facilities.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Fold ups are gay...

No they aren't they serve a functional purpose.

The only people that think they are gay are those prima donnas that prefer fashion over substance - you know - those that buy a new mtb every year because the old one is, well, old!

Back
Top Bottom