iPad data plans.

Associate
You can get the Three 3GB SIMs for £8-9 at auction. They're valid for 3 months (assuming you don't use more than 1GB a month, which I'd say is enough for light usage).

That's less than £3 a month. I think you'd struggle to beat that for value!

Use these, you can also get them on the Three website with cashback from topcashback.

Soldato
I buy the 3 sims of Amazon. For £11-12 you can get a 3 month sim with a 3GB limit. Three's speeds are stupidly fast around London so it beats o2 easily enough. I could tether on my JB'd iPhone via o2 but that spends most of its time on Edge.

Soldato
I went for three's "SIM only Internet" then used a SIM cutter to create a micro SIM that would fit in my iPad. That way you get 2gb and only £5 a month :)

http://threestore.three.co.uk/simonly.aspx

Has anyone tried the "3" Sim Only 1 month rolling plan for £5.11 with a 2GB allowance, cut the SIM down and put in IPAD?

Was using these up until now and has stopped working a couple weeks ago much to my annoyance!

I think best deal is either the T-Mobile option of £20 for a year but only 500MB a month and I hear after that severely throttled or the SIMs from amazon. Picked a couple of those up at £11.50 so will see how we go with those! I've always found their phone reception and quality rubbish but for data 3 do seem to be very good.

Back
Top Bottom