So how's your monday morning so far?

Associate
Set off for London Uni, thinking I would be doing a very minor job. Turns out they have now kidnapped me until they receive something that somebody else promised many many moons ago!

Associate
My day is going well, I have the day off so have been shopping. Now I'm relaxing with my wife rabbits and baby then will finish cooking a curry ready for the football later.

Associate
Pretty decent so far, been in London for a few days for a mini university reunion. Now sat outside enjoying a brief bit of sunshine with a pint by london bridge, and waiting for a friend to finish work for a long overdue catch up. Not bad at all.

Oh, there goes the sun. Still good, anyway :p

Associate
I have the day off today... tomorrow too! I've put up a bike rack on the wall in the garage, been for a run and had lunch sat out in the garden.... GOOD DAY!
For my snis I have to go off to London tomorrow night though to work Wed-Fri :(

Can't type for toffee
Don
had a lie in, played aroudn the forums a bit.
Mowed the back and front gardens, was gonna clean the car but cant find the extension cord so cant get the hoover to it, think I'll pop to the shops and get some meat then have a coupla beers :)

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Long. Tired. Productive.

I'm currently in Taipei, 10,000 kilometers away from home, after more than 24 hours of travel to get here.

But I helped my Boss negotiate a new deal with our supplier which will be of substantial benefit to the company (and thus myself), as well as assisted our supplier in correcting several mechanical and electrical issues in some of their products.

I also got a guided tour of the awesome factory, enormous parts warehouse and got to play with some prototype products too :D

All in all, not too shabby.
And now i'm going to go to bed! :p

Next stop; Hong Kong! :eek:

Associate
Nnormal Monday - woke up at 7:30am before my alarm goes off at 8am, off to work at 9:30 (bus 15 min + 30 min walk) start at 11am. Quiet enough for a Monday morning tbh, no calls until about 1:30pm lol, weather is **** though...raining all morning and thunder is kickin' off now too :D

Soldato
Well I went to my local Hospital for an examination because I have a hernia, and I was examined by a very attractive young Blonde Nurse :D so my day was good lol. Good job i was wearing clean underwear.

Soldato
Just had an awful Monday.

Understaffed and very stressful and it's probably going to be like this for the rest of my time here.

There has been a change of management and with that, fewer staff at the desk meaning loads more phone calls and voicemails. Plus I don't smoke, so I was left on the phones by myself for more than one occasion.

I really have to pass this final CCNA level 4 exam so I can move on elsewhere, fed up of being treated like ****. I just got a massive dressing down from my supervisor as well for moaning about everything...

David

Back
Top Bottom