Night Owl - Thread

Soldato
Just Played a 30 minute game of PES 2012. France v Ukraine.

Losing 2-0 at Half-Time and coming back to 3-2 in stoppage time when they score to make it 3-3.

Annoyed to say the least!

Caporegime
I'm usually up at this time. A kind of hangover from finishing work at 11pm that I haven't been able to shift. I finish at 9pm but usually stay up this late most nights unless I have something on in the morning.

Associate
I've been watching a complete walkthrough of Crystal Kingdom Dizzy on the Amiga. It's like I'm 5 again, though the video managed to get past the stupid pirate ship which I was forever stuck on.

Soldato
04:38, I've been up since 10am, worked from 5pm - 2am, home by 02:40 now currently editing photos for my other job while watching the last season of prison break.

I just work better at night, but that doesn't go well with my most important job of being a dad. so i'll get to bed around 9am, 3 hours sleep while the wife is out with the little one and back up and at it!

Caporegime
I just work better at night, but that doesn't go well with my most important job of being a dad. so i'll get to bed around 9am, 3 hours sleep while the wife is out with the little one and back up and at it!

I admire people like you. I honestly don't know how you do it. :)

Yes, I know what you'll say.....'It's a case of having to!' :)

Soldato
its just a case of getting a good pattern and an understanding missus :)

Don't need the second job, the main one just gets us but this is my own business and although I am not pushing it work trickles in enough to pay for my camera gear and a little extra in the bank. Depending on what the other half is doing I can get a good 8 hours some days, averages around 4 hours and sometimes I might have to go 2 days without sleep :)

But yes, I have to! I had a ok upbringing until I was 9, never well of but when my mum and dad split we had nothing, no money so if i have to work these hours to give my little one a good life while balancing a healthy home life. No point working all hours if you never see them :)

Soldato
I've been awake since 4:30am because my neighbours in the flat upstairs are a pair of retired alcoholic derelicts, and have decided to have a party. It's still going on now.

Part of me is seriously contemplating hooking my iPod up to my speakers and leaving Motorhead - The Ace of Spades blasting at full volume all day while I'm at college and they're trying to sleep, another more sensible parts telling me to give them a knock later and tell them that last night they crossed a line, and that I'll be getting the Police involved should it happen again.

******* scumbags! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom