Sky F&F Deal back on

Man of Honour
Thanks to filter2000, I've got my install booked. Got told not to worry about not having it installed for another 6 weeks or so (I havent moved into the house yet!).

I wondered if anyone has any existing customer codes? I know a couple of people who would appreciate one. Cheers.

Caporegime
OP
There's been some whispers at work that anyone who applied an existing customer upgrade code when they already had Sports and Movies will have the code and discount removed. Nothing officially official, just some talk.

Soldato
If anyone here has a spare code I'd really appreciate it?

Thanks guys :)

PS if its of any use I have a D3 guest pass that someone can have? I realise its not anywhere near the value of this but nice to give something back!

Soldato
I recd a code from the OP but havent been able to use it as waiting on a house move.

Can anyone confirm that the closing date has been extended until next weekend? Sky call centre wasnt much help.

Associate
I recd a code from the OP but havent been able to use it as waiting on a house move.

Can anyone confirm that the closing date has been extended until next weekend? Sky call centre wasnt much help.

Yep, extended to 28th.

I have two new customer offers left. Email in trust

Associate
Sent you a email :)

edit: received thanks!! my brother is going to sign up but can see my mate also wanting to join so if there are any left in a few days i might be after another :)

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Can't find any discussion on this... but the new EPG is hella sweet! Very modern and lovely fonts. No sluggish movements throughout the UI.

Back
Top Bottom