*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Soldato
Well, I was only 19 - so I'm not that old yet (although I sometimes feel it!) It just seems a lifetime ago now. Even back then it was seen as something to get "done". You would go to Rome and you'd "do" St Peters Basilica, in Egypt you'd "do" the pyramids, and in Ibiza you'd "do" the big clubs. I'm not in a real hurry to go back, they're great but not a good reason to skip going to Florida.

Associate
I've done Ibiza 3 times, once in the San Antonio hotel scummy part and twice in villas (much better experience all round). It's 100% about the music and club experience for me - with everything that entails. London, Berlin and Ibiza are like the clubber's triangle!

Soldato
My Girl;

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Been friends for years, we were dating breifly a few years ago but i stupidly let her go, thinking she was still in love with her ex. I got with a different girl and she got back with said ex, afraid of being alone but after 4 miserable years we met again and told eachother how we actually felt, the rest is history as they say. 3 months and still going strong!

Soldato
Yeah i saw it coming :) tbh the relationship had its ups and downs a lot over the past 6 or so months :O we tried to fix it but it didnt work out sadly.. so we both decided it was best to end it and stay friends :)

Soldato
Been friends for years, we were dating breifly a few years ago but i stupidly let her go, thinking she was still in love with her ex. I got with a different girl and she got back with said ex, afraid of being alone but after 4 miserable years we met again and told eachother how we actually felt, the rest is history as they say. 3 months and still going strong!

Just wandering with being friends for that long did it feel a bit "weird" when you entered her?

Back
Top Bottom