HAZRO 27" 8 BIT LED MONITORS BACK INSTOCK!!! NEW LOW PRICE!!!

Soldato
We have just taken more stock of the awesome Hazro HZ27WC 8-Bit 27" LED Professional Monitor. As we are feeling extra generous here at OcUK we have discounted the already sweet price even further, so you can now get your hands on a full 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor for less than £400! Stock won't hang around for long so get yours now!

Hazro HZ27WC 8-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £399.98 inc VAT

MO-013-HO_400.jpg

The HZ27WA and HZ27WC are Hazro's new line of WQHD resolution monitors built around LED backlight IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The HZ27WC features the same high resolution LED IPS panel found in the HZ27WA without scaling functionality. Video content bypasses scalers making the HZ27WC ideal for gaming and multimedia video production. The superfast 6ms response [grey to grey] minimises streaking and ghosting resulting in visibly less smear and blur around fast moving objects.

Features:-
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 1000:1 / 1,000,000:1 (Dynamic)
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D
- 2.5mm Audio out
- Kensignton Security Port
- 8bits [16.7Million colors]
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External Power Adapter, UK
- PIP/POP, Mapping: Not Supported
- 3yr RTB Warranty (UK customer only)

Was £419.99 Inc. VAT

Only £399.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Can't type for toffee
Don
Oh don't get me wrong I appreciate they've got a much easier to deal with (technically) warranty and possibly a better build quality just the poster above me imo was wrong is all

Would love one but the Yamakasi does me for the moment :)

Awaiting the other rebrands that are rumoured to soon be hitting the UK :)

Soldato
Fantastic monitor, i ordered mine almost a year ago. Dont see how its a new low price as mine was bang on £400, but still very worth it

Soldato
nice graphics for just 8 bit

8Bit per colour
R - 8bits
G - 8bits
B - 8bits

Add an alpha channel of 8bits and you get a total of 32Bits or what you know as a 32Bit Colour depth.

It's a little silly to market the monitor like this however as it is sheer tech speak that will only confuse people. 99% of consumers will only ever be exposed to colour depths at the OS level and 8-Bit is less than 32-Bit they select so must be naff, right?

Last edited:
Soldato
8Bit per colour and an alpha channel.

R - 8bits
G - 8bits
B - 8bits
Alpha - 8bits

32Bits or what you know as a 32Bit Colour depth.

It's a little silly to market the monitor like this as it is plain wrong. 8bits does not represent 16.7 million colours, 8bits per colour channel does however. If it was actually 8Bit total that would only be 256 colours.

shussshhhh....You're supposed to toe the party line and be hyper enthused by this advert ;)

Back
Top Bottom