Audi owners in here!

Soldato
Well looking on the site there are a few more Audi owners cropping up, I have recently just purchased an Audi and can say it is a fantastic car to drive!

My car is a 2.0 140 S-Line
Multitronic Gearbox

photo-4.jpg

I just love the laid back drive of the auto, this is my first automatic and love it! I know not the most exciting engines but does me just fine and a remap can easily achieve 185bhp.

I just love the look on the outside and just the simple yet well screwed together interior.

Coming from a Grande Punto Sporting this is deffo a massive step up in luxury.

There are many other fantastic cars on this forum so lets see them guys!!

Permabanned
Im going to be a owner in September of a boring A4 Avant, its my new company chariot.

I've got my VCDS lead at the ready, see what i can enable lol.

Caporegime
I think everyone knows about my 2008 2.0TFSI A6 Avant S Line.

Added a few retrofits to it, namely AMI and PDC with graphical display.

Adding the DRLs this weekend.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I think everyone knows about my 2008 2.0TFSI A6 Avant.

Added a few retrofits to it, namely AMI and PDC with graphical display.

Adding the DRLs this weekend.

Interesting to see how you get on with the DRL's, been looking at them for mine but not quite sure on them yet.

Get some pics up of yours anyway :)

Caporegime
I've got a bright red 2005 A3 2.0T DSG. Nice and laid back in D, nets me 40mpg on my commute if I take it easy. Much more lively when using the paddles :)

Doesn't use a drop of oil either Relentless81.

Last edited:
Don
I've got a bright red 2005 A3 2.0T DSG. Nice and laid back in D, nets me 40mpg on my commute if I take it easy. Much more lively when using the paddles :)

Doesn't use a drop of oil either Relentless81.

lol mine averages 11-15mpg.....

I did however manage a 350 mile jounrey on one tank but I drove like a nun (a nun who drives really economically, just in case nuns are agressive drivers)

Associate
current proud owner (well actually company car) of a black A6 2.0 TDI Saloon and looking forward to a new A6 Estate 2.0 TDI S-Line Multitronic arriving in September.
My current A6 has done now 120K miles in 4 years and is still going strong, overall build quality is excellent. Looking forward though to have to the Multitronic gearbox again.

Soldato
OP
I got one, s4, I really like it :)

s41.jpg

Are you surprised at how much you like it?

Owning this Audi I can see how they say the steering is really numb, however for a car to get me to and from work, go for nice drives out and a car that imo looks fantastic...I love it!!

Man of Honour
Interesting to see how you get on with the DRL's, been looking at them for mine but not quite sure on them yet.

Don't fit LED DRL's, they were never available on your shape A4 and fitting them will just look naff. Paradigm can get away with it because the later A6's had them.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;22244334 said:
Don't fit LED DRL's, they were never available on your shape A4 and fitting them will just look naff. Paradigm can get away with it because the later A6's had them.

Fair point. Been looking at them and was undecided, but the money for them could go to retrofit ipod adapter or something :)

mjt

mjt

Soldato
8P S3s are at interesting prices these days... Tempting :o
Although I should really just hold out for a TTS!

Soldato

Get some pics up of yours anyway :)

Great colour you got. The B7 A4 is a cracking car, imo.

The B7 DRLs look cheap and nasty in the flesh. Avoid!

Back
Top Bottom