How much time did you spend playing Sonic?

Caporegime

Go to about 18 minutes. I honestly never knew sonic could go gold!

:eek:

WUT?!?!

Super Sonic was the bomb.

I had a save game on Sonic 3 with Super Sonic and the save got corrupt I was a very unhappy teenager.

I completed Sonic 1 with all the chaos emeralds to get the special ending, Sonic 2 with all the Chaos emeralds and Sonic 3 with all the chaos emeralds, I only got half way through Sonic 3 + Knuckles (ie. only completed Sonic 3 and started Knuckles and then gave up) with all the chaos emeralds, felt like too much of a grind on the Knuckles levels especially on the very weird emerald levels in that game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Way too much lol! Sonic was the first game i ever played and loved all of them up until any after sonic adventure 2!

The dreamcast ones seemed amazing back then but now oh my god lol! My favourite would be sonic 3 and knuckles added togeather!

Soldato
You never experienced super sonic !!! :eek:

I played hours and hours trying to collect all them chaos emeralds to unlock super sonic :) Was so much fun though once you got him 50 rings then BOOM RUN LIKE A ******* MADMAN !!!!

Getting the emeralds used to be hard as nails tho ! lol

Caporegime
I hate those special levels on Sonic 3. The later ones are solid, took all my might to get all emeralds in Sonic 3.

I can hear the "bloop" noise now collecting the blue orbs. :D :D

Bri

Bri

Soldato
Hours, literally hundreds of hours. Bought it with my Christmas money in 1991, can remember reading the manual on the bus on the way home (not sure why, there was only 1 button to jump)

Associate
I think I completed Sonic 2 at least once a day everyday during my school summer holidays 1994. I still find myself still humming Emerald Hill Zone music now!

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I completed Sonic 1 on master system and gamegear loads of times back in 1992, then sonic 2 on the gamegear christmas 92, then all the megadrive ones later next year. Was obsessed with streetfighter 2 back then!

Soldato
ahhhh the gamegear ! what a brilliant system shame it got shunted by the gameboy. Which is pretty crazy really considering the gamegear was colour.

Sonic 2 was by far my fav though. I remember getting it for xmas with the Mega Drive 2 :D was one of the best xmas's ever !

Back
Top Bottom