Ex spending a obsurd amount of time with family

Soldato
From a different perspective I broke up with a girl I was dating for 6 months, but I still hang with her family. Her brothers are the same age as me and they're cool.. They don't live in the same house but I'm round there a lot.
I'm not from this country so I don't know a lot of people here, which makes it difficult to just sever all ties.. And like I said we get along.
When we first broke up funnily enough I was probably going through the same stages she was, dd, being reckless etc. which she found out about.
But I don't have any intention of getting back with her, I just like her families company.
I'm seeing other people at the moment, I know she isn't, I've moved on.

So maybe she doesn't want to get back with you, maybe she isn't a complete bunny boiler, maybe she just genuinely enjoys being with them.

Man of Honour
OP - I have experience of this with my best mate.
His girlfriend (they are both 42) would have nothing to do with his kids ever and when they came 3 days a week my mate had to do everything.
She wouldn't even sit with them (they are 13 and 10) for an hour and wiped her hands of them.
He eventually buggered her off but she then began asking their Mother if she could have the kids 1 day a week because she missed them.
Facebook would be full of "Oh, it's fantastic spending quality time with my step kids" and other such nonsense.
In the end it was found she was filling the kids minds with hate against their Dad and the Mother made the decision that they couldn't go again.
It didn't stop there, the bunny boiler demanded all gifts back that she had given the kids :eek:

Honestly, get rid because she is up to something.

Back
Top Bottom